Indian astrology prediction on pandemic in 2021 - see how accurate they are...

https://indianexpress.com/article/lifest...d-7338130/

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Everywhere is predicting also,,,

It will not end la..wtf

You wanna know the truth ? The Earth had been through 2 major living things extinction and this is the early sign of the third one.

70% of the living population has to go.

All the idiots see not the world's truth. Every day u see living things die and new one born. This is what we are made of...cycles. Therefore we have to die and go extinct once more for the next restart.

Predict this predict that But cannot predict own's death coming soon...PUI !

(02-02-2022, 11:25 AM)*天哥* Wrote:  You wanna know the truth ? The Earth had been through 2 major living things extinction and this is the early sign of the third one.

70% of the living population has to go.

Global climate is BS tactically, if you go trace back the history how earth changed,

I remember read before one info from establish history side, data show way earth actually facing hottest and coldness climate changes partly due to this is how The Nature Works. Like we human detox like that
later will be back to normal itself.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(02-02-2022, 11:33 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Global climate is BS tactically, if you go trace back the history how earth changed,

I remember read before one info from establish history side, data show way earth actually facing hottest and coldness climate changes partly due to this is how The Nature Works. Like we human detox like that
later will be back to normal itself.

I agree that Climate Change is BS too.

I am more concern about this virus changing into something that exterminate the human race.

You just imagine..it is trying to be as mild now as it can so it can spread the widest...the next variant will be wide and deadly...no chance given.

Testing time for humans...tactical survival... we can depend our lives on d xperts  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin