Calvin Cheng: Government needs to stop listening to timid, risk-averse individuals

https://www.facebook.com/calvinchengnmp/...6890938290

He loves taking risk, then live with covid himself.

Why does he make use of other people to take risk to benefit his pockets?

Is he a Terrorist?

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

Calvin Chengm should go find a white male Labrador and lick its balls

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Wtf he talking about, unvaccinated 6% taking up 60% of ICU is actually saying that vaccinated 94% is taking up 40% of ICU. How many of non ICU cases but hospitalized are vaccinated?

Pfizer and Moderna efficacy is reported to be at 95% and against senior infection and hospitalization is 100%... All the more evidence points to that of an efficacy rate is closer to that reported by Israel of 40%...

Of course if vaccine works as it should all the ICU beds will be 95% taken up by unvaccinated folks. Likewise for hospitalization.

He really is a dumb ass trying to sound smart and be an influencer? If PAP thinks this type are flawless candidates for PAP, I think PAP can close shop.

if he's lurking around and can tahan being called an assholle he's not simple

Just ingore this fellow. Is a JOKE last time he can be NCMP means this show the current PAP is crap Can get donkeys, monkeys anyhow

Gone are the days Under LKY strict control

He need to die first immediately.

(24-10-2021, 11:01 PM)Symmetry Wrote:  He loves taking risk, then live with covid himself.

Why does he make use of other people to take risk to benefit his pockets?

Is he a Terrorist?

He shd live in Cecaland, then he wont TCSS in Sg every now and then

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Govt need to stop listening to people like Calvin Cheng.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

this person talk a lot of rubbish on facebook

(25-10-2021, 06:51 AM)mrclubbie Wrote:  this person talk a lot of rubbish on facebook

I can't believe a person educated in Cambridge can write such lopsided unbalanced stuff 
Even views we hear at coffeeshop sometimes have some smarts in the logic.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

He is actually doing a major disservice to PAP and SG govt. If the govt need to silence anyone it should be this Calvin guy.

He belongs to the younger group, rare to have death, so did not care.
But is clear the fragile and weak are not benefiting much from the vaccine.
He offer no solution.
There must have measures to reduce replication.
At least provide saline nasal spray, which is proven reduce replication rate.

Prepare more tests for new arrivals is must as well.

If to follow his idea, Sg will be among the worst rank for a long while.

The ruling party should distance itself far far away from Calvin cheng who is just a useless, fawning and groveling sycophant Laughing

The more he fawns, the more his obvious unpopularity with the masses will also rub off on the chenghu

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Wat have our A star buggers been doing? Come out lah with a powederful.vaccine to kill these bustard viruses.

(25-10-2021, 07:39 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  The ruling party should distance itself far far away from Calvin cheng who is just a useless, fawning and groveling sycophant Laughing

The more he fawns, the more his obvious unpopularity with the masses will also rub off on the chenghu

I suspect he is a plant to remind us of what we hate about the pap.

[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(25-10-2021, 07:46 AM)Yin yang Wrote:  Wat have our A  star buggers been doing? Come out lah with a powederful.vaccine to kill these bustard viruses.

This is not only an analogue world, but the scientists use digital world method to find solution...This is why scienctific experiment are carrying out in sampling size and the result must be repeatible every time they have carried out the experiment. Do you think they can kill the viruses? 
There are still huge unknown area which we have no knowledge at all.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(25-10-2021, 07:39 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  The ruling party should distance itself far far away from Calvin cheng who is just a useless, fawning and groveling sycophant Laughing

Calvin Cheng is a groveling, sniveling and sycophant, a useless bum, trying to draw attention with his wayward ideas. He should be deported from Singapore, lest he brings down the whole PAP govt... Angry
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

Was he sacked in his NCMP role last time?

Maybe that is why he is desperately wanting to get into the good books of PM Lee for the past 2 years.

But he is siao- lang, worse than Chan CS.

[Image: Calvin-Terrorist-of-children-to-b-killed.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

@Ola, @[[ForeverAlone]]

I think you guys mixed up the 2 systems. Calvin Cheng is a NMP, not a NCMP..

NMP is appointed by president, aka govt mouthpiece. NCMP, as wiki called them, are the "best losers" of each general election.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-consti...Parliament
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nominated_...Parliament

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(25-10-2021, 01:03 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Just ingore this fellow. Is a JOKE last time he can be NCMP means this show the current PAP is crap Can get donkeys, monkeys anyhow

Gone are the days Under LKY strict control

whats the difference btwn a mule n a donkey ??

(25-10-2021, 03:20 PM)talky Wrote:  whats the difference btwn a mule n a donkey ??

A mule is larger than a donkey, a donkey is larger than an ass.... Laughing