Weird how come one of my relative haven't get money from SPH shares

she told me everyone already have credit in their bank account in May but she still haven't get it.

Because the “umbrage” have to say “yes” yet

(18-06-2022, 10:05 AM)Stoki Wrote:  Because the “umbrage” have to say “yes” yet

You mean she has to send letter back?

I remember no need , that time SMRT automatic send me letter tell me they will credit the amount to my bank acc when they announce delist.

I also not sure why one of my relative still haven't get it.

(18-06-2022, 10:09 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  You mean she has to send letter back?

I remember no need , that time SMRT automatic send me letter tell me they will credit the amount to my bank acc when they announce delist.

I also not sure why one of my relative still haven't get it.

Maybe in their SRS account or CPF account

(18-06-2022, 10:11 AM)Stoki Wrote:  Maybe in their SRS account or CPF account

I only remember come these delist very easy one Automatic credit to my bank acc.

she just told me She did not use SRS account from CPF To buy stock

she told me standard the bank account link to Stock Exchange to buy stocks so naturally it will credit back to her bank account.

all along she got dividend from SPH automatic credit to her bank account but this recently delist , she never see the money as people already got in May.

Maybe she has forgotten that she has sold them off already.

(18-06-2022, 10:47 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Maybe she has forgotten that she has sold them off already.

Nope, she still owned SPH stocks while they announced Delist from SGX.

time like this
related to US corp dola mati
ya beri complicated
don't get work up cool man
contact to get it credited
losing life is also normal so get it done

Serious thread here, I also curious why she never receive.

Thought here a lot " experts on SGX how it works ? "

She got ask my Rich Uncle but my Uncle also don't know since he never get this problem.

(18-06-2022, 11:55 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Serious thread here, I also curious why she never receive.

She got ask my Rich Uncle but my Uncle also don't know since he never get this problem.

No one here have this problem. I think your relative is the problem. Laughing

(18-06-2022, 11:55 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Serious thread here, I also curious why she never receive.

If you rich beh leh also dunno, that means your relative is really weird. ..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(18-06-2022, 12:54 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  If you rich beh leh also dunno, that means your relative is really weird. ..... Big Grin

he never encounter problems been credit so how he know the solution to the problem ?
lol so you daily like to have problems?

(18-06-2022, 10:14 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I only remember come these delist very easy one Automatic credit to my bank acc.

she just told me She did not use  SRS account from CPF To buy stock

she told me standard the bank account link to Stock Exchange to buy stocks so naturally it will credit back to her bank account.

all along she got dividend from SPH automatic credit to her bank account but this recently delist , she never see the money as people already got in May.
Why not call them or email them. You ask here how we know what is the reason ?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️