Welcome to Assmerican DREAM!
Rainbow 

"No one is ready for what's coming across our borders, an invasion" - Michael Yon  | Redacted News
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

No more American dream. 
Its American nightmare 😱
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post

Why so many stupid people want to go to USA?

They should apply to go to China which is a much better place.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(28-05-2023, 06:00 PM)Migrant Wrote:  No more American dream. 
Its American nightmare 😱

Quote:Comments :

Here is a bottle of water, a debit card, a cellphone, etc... Oh, and don't forget to vote Democrat...  Rotfl

The debit card gets funded every month, probably.  How much?  He said $800 but know for sure.  They get free housing, free food, a debit card, a phone with wireless internet probably.

The same is happening all over Europe. I am Irish, and here in Ireland we are being flooded with illegal immigrants pretending to be refugees or asylum seekers. We have the biggest homeless crisis in the history of the country and a huge housing shortage, rent and mortgages have skyrocketed, yet the government and NGO sector keep on flooding the country with more immigrants. A lot of Irish people are calling it the new plantation of Ireland, like the plantations of Ulster when Ireland was under British occupation. The government have also introduced new hate speech Laws to try and stop us from talking about any of these issues, but a lot of people are fighting back especially in local communities where a lot of these immigrants get dumped into without any consultation with the locals of that community. It's relentless at the moment.

Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

(28-05-2023, 06:03 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Why so many stupid people want to go to USA?

Unlike your beloved Assmerica, China doesn't play this kind of politics!  Laughing

每年多达50万移民冒险扒车!这辆 “死亡列车”再次人满为患 20230521 |《世界周刊》CCTV中文国际

https://aiyuan.wordpress.com/2014/07/19/...%EF%BC%88/

[Image: 216.jpg]

[Image: 58.jpg]

(28-05-2023, 06:03 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Why so many stupid people want to go to USA?

You think china would suka suka let you stay?