What Happened to HTC: The Rise and Fall

https://kenyanradar.com/what-happened-to...from%20HTC.

HTC phones are still around and are hidden gems for those who know.

It has one kf the best VR headsets. ...their mistake was to stay too .low key and that allowed Samsung to take the lead and

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(15-12-2023, 08:47 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  HTC phones are still around and are hidden gems for those who know.

It has one kf the best VR headsets. ...their mistake was to stay too .low key and that allowed Samsung to take the lead and died a slowly nsnp leh

My only HTC is HTC Desire the early days of Android and Motorola. Leaders of the pack so fast over taken their CEO lousy as usually wake up earliest catches the worm
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(15-12-2023, 08:57 PM)sgh Wrote:  My only HTC is HTC Desire the early days of Android and Motorola. Leaders of the pack so fast over taken their CEO lousy as usually wake up earliest catches the worm

Now in history book liao lah

hiigh tech computer reh....

Ran out of idea, worst thing for a hi tech company

(15-12-2023, 08:57 PM)sgh Wrote:  My only HTC is HTC Desire the early days of Android and Motorola. Leaders of the pack so fast over taken their CEO lousy as usually wake up earliest catches the worm

But these lousy CEOs never have to bear the brunt of their mistakes. They continue to earn high salaries while driving their companies to oblivion...

Ignore List: Oyk

my 1st smartphone was the cheapest Desire C...............but build quality and finishing very good.............the charger i still using..........