PMA misuse after watching this video, and there’s some good news and bad

We can finally talk about PMA misuse after watching this video, and there’s some good news and bad news about this:

👉 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QfSJWrl6AA&list=PLoa9nNa48ZVVgUOs4vYirCdsJQpkbUe51

so the food deliovery ah bengs are clever
pmd ban
they use pma
but pma is only for handicap
but no law says they cannot use it

i suspect they modify it to go faster than 10km/h
becos look like they are going MUCH faster than 10km/h
[+] 3 users Like singaporean1964's post

The GOVT wants medical letter to buy PMA

but at the end, it is the children who uses it!

I saw with my own eyes, 1 ah- lian with blond hair and smoking using it

She was using one hand to hold the handle, the other hand holding her cig

SO PLEASE! Set a law only the main use can use it. Otherwise fine $500.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(18-12-2023, 11:11 AM)Ola Wrote:  The GOVT wants medical letter to buy PMA

I saw with my own eyes, 1  ah- lian with blond hair and smoking using it

My earlier suggestion is only when one hand two hand or one leg two leg disappear then can ride PMA. This one if children or fren borrow to use it hard to escape detection unless they satisfy the criteria.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

medical letter no use lah
if there is a someone hadicap
they can ask the handicap to buy it

must come out with the law that say no handicap must use a handicap pma

pmd is a good evolution of personal transport.
the unfortunate thing that has happened is due to mis used by some. no consideration of other users etc.

now pmd is illegal on walk path. many start to use pma. now again the problem is not in using pma but in the dangerous used of pma. so don't over killed by easy way of cut off. cannot used.
better to have license requirements that will requires users to pass safety unerstanding and sharing of path road with other users safely. speed limit sure need actince and regular enforcement sure need. but don' band it.
what is your problem with a family of 4 on a pma if it does not cause danger to others?
[+] 1 user Likes sclim's post

I ever saw a youngster riding a PMA at Pasir Ris Drive 6 commercial area. He rode so fast that he could kup corner, rode into the middle of the coffee, parked the PMA on the passage, stood up and Q at the stall! I really felt wtf!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

I ever saw a family of 4 on a PMA riding around the neighbourhood, like a family MPV.

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

After reading some posts in this thread, I must agree that last time PMDs were nuisance on pedestrian pathway. Now the PMAs are becoming pains in the azz on pathways. Often I saw fat riders speeding and horning on those machines as if they owned the pathway. I also saw a few times they carrying passengers as well. 
Knnah. PAP better regulate these PMAs issue properly and make sure they enforced it with tough laws on offenders.      Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 2 users Like Huliwang's post

I guess some took advantage of the loophole ...but so far there are no problems ....except some people not happy with this

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Often I kana horned from behand and look back

Often if PMA, I will give way

Once, it was an old man not in any Grab Tee

he sped after I gave way to him@#%#@

(18-12-2023, 12:08 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  medical letter no use lah
if there is a someone hadicap
they can ask the handicap to buy it

must come out with the law that say no handicap must use a handicap pma

Cannot be OYK so stupid 

The Medical Letters must fulfill 5 Criteria- 

1) Name of Doctor and Clinic

2) Full name of patient

3) Address of Patient 

4) Validity of the letter ie 6 mths or 3 years

5) NRIC/ FIN # of patient

This is the result of ministers sitting high up in the Ivory tower, making faulty policies for the people.
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

I ever saw 1 uncle looks so fit in grab uniform, zooming past bus stop in PMA vehicle. This is so irritating.

They use their parent's or grandparent's name to buy and the old folk also spoil them by allowing it.

If the law sets the speed to 6 kmh, those speedsters will not buy anymore. This is what sellers are worried about because they will lose a lucrative segment of the market.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(18-12-2023, 12:55 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  After reading some posts in this thread, I must agree that last time PMDs were nuisance on pedestrian pathway. Now the PMAs are becoming pains in the azz on pathways. Often I saw fat riders speeding and horning on those machines as if they owned the pathway. I also saw a few times they carrying passengers as well. 
Knnah. PAP better regulate these PMAs issue properly and make sure they enforced it with tough laws on offenders.      Rolleyes
One thing abt Govt is they are very clever to implement laws, but failed to enforced it stringently. Just also look at how many smokers break the laws.
[+] 2 users Like Gemstar's post

my downstair got 1 olsd man who use the pma
but sometimes i see his fat wife using it
becos the always park at the same spot
which is outside the koufa auto sliding glass door
but outside always got many pple walking in and out
his pma is not those skinny strip down type
its those fat fat bulky type..
so his pma is blocking pples way

(18-12-2023, 02:20 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  my downstair got 1 olsd man who use the pma
but sometimes i see his fat wife using it
becos the always park at the same spot
which is outside the koufa auto sliding glass door
but outside always got many pple walking in and out
his pma is not those skinny strip down type
its those fat fat bulky type..
so his pma is blocking pples way
Lazy people who can walk simply refuses to walk. Next time, their legs got weakened becos of not regular walking, they wil know the taste of it. Cannot pity them.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(18-12-2023, 02:13 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I ever saw 1 uncle looks so fit in grab uniform, zooming past bus stop in PMA vehicle. This is so irritating.

Many are not even doing Grab but using it as a cheaper form of transport than a motorcycle. 

Plus it's safer (for them of course) than riding a motorcycle on the road. If it becomes dangerous for pedestrians, they couldn't care less. 

The government must set the speed limit to 6 kmh. Not negotiable. I know one seller is arguing that the manufacturer in the UK has 6.4 kmh and may not modify it to 6 kmh, his argument being that our market is too small wor. He's afraid that with the new ruling he's got nothing to sell lor.

One more thing. Must get a physiotherapist certificate of eligibility. Citizen vigilante empowered to stop them and check if they have the certificate.

I know that most peepur won't dare to stop them. Try me.

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(18-12-2023, 02:34 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Many are not even doing Grab but using it as a cheaper form of transport than a motorcycle. 

Plus it's safer (for them of course) than riding a motorcycle on the road. If it becomes dangerous for pedestrians, they couldn't care less. 

The government must set the speed limit to 6 kmh. Not negotiable. I know one seller is arguing that the manufacturer in the UK has 6.4 kmh and may not modify it to 6 kmh, his argument being that our market is too small wor. He's afraid that with the new ruling he's got nothing to sell lor.

One more thing. Must get a physiotherapist certificate of eligibility. Citizen vigilante empowered to stop them and check if they have the certificate.

I know that most peepur won't dare to stop them. Try me.

The Govt can easily give 6 mths to all PMA owners

to install a circuit breaker that cuts off the power supply when 6.1 km/hr is reached

and we cannot wait for our busy traffic police/ marshals to chase them on foot

[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

(18-12-2023, 02:16 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  One thing abt Govt is they are very clever to implement laws, but failed to enforced it stringently. Just also look at how many smokers break the laws.

Our TFR is causing manpower shortage everywhere.

It's not only in healthcare where we all know is now heavily dependent on foreign doctors, nurses and various allied healthcare workers. The police force is also facing it.

This was happening in China,we copy it. Now want to ban, control it.

(18-12-2023, 02:41 PM)Ola Wrote:  The Govt can easily give 6 mths to all PMA owners

to install a circuit breaker that cuts off the power supply when 6.1 km/hr is reached

and we cannot wait for our busy traffic police/ marshals to chase them on foot

Engineering is not my forte. Instead of merely cutting off the power supply, is it possible to activate an auto braking system once the speed hits 6.01 kmh?

Why I ask is because even if the electricity is cut, the PMA has a momentum which will continue to send the weapon forward for some distance. A brake will stop it in its track. It would cause the hell rider to be thrown forward, and make him think ten times before speeding.

(18-12-2023, 05:22 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Engineering is not my forte. Instead of merely cutting off the power supply, is it possible to activate an auto braking system once the speed hits 6.01 kmh?

Why I ask is because even if the electricity is cut, the PMA has a momentum which will continue to send the weapon forward for some distance. A brake will stop it in its track. It would cause the hell rider to be thrown forward, and make him think ten times before speeding.

Knnbccb! When fuucking your mother can you pull the brake when you are coming?

Thinking Oyk:Tempt peepur at their Archilles Point: GREED

Piece of cake to any Singaporean son that have served their national service. Who doesn’t know how to kheng?

If you are the doctor, would you say no? At most give excuse RMJ for a few weeks or months then they can ride on their PMA. With AI and technology, who can confirm the letter is real or fake?

Put it this way, how many of you kept a copy of your car insurance in your car?

(18-12-2023, 02:16 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  One thing abt Govt is they are very clever to implement laws, but failed to enforced it stringently. Just also look at how many smokers break the laws.

101% AGREE.

Must give you 10 ratings seperately in 2 days

PAP's weakest is to enforce their own laws they set

Law on Age /Job Discrimination, but no companies were in the news or fined

PDPC was set- up but so far no Banks/ Online Platform fined for abusing our personal info/ handphone #

Say cannot Drink & Drive, but has the numbers gone down annually in the past 5 years? 

Talk rubbish say Foreigners create job for us but actually, create more jobs for themselves 2005-2015

Mention Rule of Law, but how come Tharman did not follow yet became President of SG ? 

[Image: CCS-Rule-of-Law.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

I know LifeSG can use the app to report any drain or road or anything spoilt to a centralized agency. Think should extend to catching by secretly take photo of PMA riding by non-authorized person then if catch correct got prize monies to take. Like that I think those PMA non-authorized don't dare yaya papaya speed so fast lor

(19-12-2023, 01:00 PM)Ola Wrote:  101% AGREE.

Must give you 10 ratings seperately in 2 days

PAP's weakest is to enforce their own laws they set

Law on Age /Job Discrimination, but no companies were in the news or fined

PDPC was set- up but so far no Banks/ Online Platform fined for abusing our personal info/ handphone #

Say cannot Drink & Drive, but has the numbers gone down annually in the past 5 years? 

Talk rubbish say Foreigners create job for us but actually, create more jobs for themselves 2005-2015

Mention Rule of Law, but how come Tharman did not follow yet became President of SG ? 

[Image: CCS-Rule-of-Law.png]
Papayas talk like singing songs. Simply NATO.

These PMA park at the void deck to da- bao bruch

and is going all over the place, even at the void deck

Two seater PMA should be banned

[Image: IMG-E0409.jpg]