Admin informed me he implemented anti- Spam module

Okay ....hope it works

We will know in next few hours.
[+] 5 users Like BigBossX's post

Sure or not let wait and see later

can reveal the identity/county of the guy who spam daily with those phone number on the titles?
[+] 2 users Like singaporean1964's post

(20-01-2022, 11:25 AM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  can reveal the identity/county of the guy who spam daily with those phone number on the titles?

Spammmer used many different addresses through VPN. It's not possible to tell from the IP address.

.the content tells us its likely hired hands from poor countries.
[+] 1 user Likes BigBossX's post

(20-01-2022, 11:37 AM)BigBossX Wrote:  Spammmer used many different addresses through VPN. It's not possible to tell from the IP address.

.the content tells us its likely hired hands from poor countries.

It could just be a mentally sick kiddo.

(20-01-2022, 11:57 AM)Oyk Wrote:  It could just be a mentally sick kiddo.

Or maybe they are pay or some mental sick unsound kid or person

How come admin only replied to u? Many of us have pinged admin but received no replies from him thus far.

(20-01-2022, 12:00 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Or maybe they are pay or some mental sick unsound kid or person

His membership...or appearance here is not out of place.

A lot of the members here are in fact mentally unsound.

Mental illness is a matter of degree.  

Some people may appear to be normal, can even graduate from a university, go to work...get married, buy things, bargain hard...but they have mental issues.

Good hope it does its job...
Clapping

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(20-01-2022, 12:30 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  How come admin only replied to u? Many of us have pinged admin but received no replies from him thus far.

Already explained. Admin to protect everyone here will only communicate with me due to my special circumstances location.

He will not respond directly to anyone here as they will trace or impersonate users.Or users may be called to be questioned when they decide to take some action.

They have shut every forum not fully under their control to thwart citizens from interacting freely. There has been arrests, lawsuits and other means have been used to punish people who set up forum.

All these we cannot take lightly.
[+] 1 user Likes BigBossX's post

It has been 6 hours since spam blocking module installed.

I don't see any spam.

Do you see any.?

Good riddance to the smelly ahneh Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(20-01-2022, 12:30 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  How come admin only replied to u? Many of us have pinged admin but received no replies from him thus far.

Yah, same here, no reply.

Admin damn tao. Not even a reply.

I won't be contacting him anymore.

(20-01-2022, 12:56 PM)BigBossX Wrote:  Already explained. Admin to protect everyone here will only communicate with me due to my special circumstances location.

He will not respond directly to anyone here as they will trace or impersonate users.

They have shut every forum not fully under their control to thwart citizens from interacting freely. There has been arrests, lawsuits and other means have been used to punish people who set up forum.

All these we cannot take lightly.

Still does not explain why he can't reply to us. We are not moderators or subversive.

(20-01-2022, 05:16 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Still does not explain why he can't reply to us.  We are not moderators or subversive.

When they decide to take action, they will go into the site to see who has interacted with admin and haul them up for questioning.

The other possibility is they impersonate and interact with admin to try to fish him out.

Plse do not make judgment on the admin. His lack of response has nothing to do with being 'tao' is just a precautionary measure.

He maintain strict silence so there is no communications link to other members.

This is the safest set up.

He knew of the problem with spam And fixed it. Now there is no problem
[+] 3 users Like BigBossX's post

Good job
[+] 2 users Like Bigiron's post

(20-01-2022, 05:24 PM)BigBossX Wrote:  When they decide to take action, they will go into the site to see who has interacted with admin and haul them up for questioning.

The other possibility is they impersonate and interact with admin to try to fish him out.

Plse do not make judgment on the admin. His lack of response has nothing to do with being 'tao' is just a precautionary measure.

He maintain strict silence so there is no communications link to other members.

This is the safest set up.

He knew of the problem with spam And fixed it. Now there is no problem

As long as no spam, all is good Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

I have always suspected BigBossX is player number one Wink

Why would the real admin ask someone else to relay a simple message?

SgTalk Huat Ahhh!!!! Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Thank you, Admin!

(20-01-2022, 09:19 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Thank you, Admin!

I have been banned 4 times to date around early evenings.....anyway Thanks Admin to make this forum spam free......
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(20-01-2022, 05:06 PM)BigBossX Wrote:  It has been 6 hours since spam blocking module installed.

I don't see any spam.

Do you see any.?

next time any complaint, u help convey to mod.

Smile

C dat they r posting in business news which is more appropriate  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin