What a CB reply by the Ottoke! Arrogant to the max!

This fella think he has the right to tell others that ppl are sick of them. This muddafugger doesn't even realise people are sick of him being an asshole and that people think he's a scum of a mod.

[Image: Smart-Select-20230411-212353-Chrome.jpg]

yes

those motherfarker mods are like those Tennessee House Expulsions

those motherfarker mod do not like the way you talk, do not like the way you behave, do not like the way you act.

you get Expulsed

but in USA at least there are people who get you back and reinstated

in singapore there is no justice

I don't see what's wrong with what he said.

He's the mod in EDMW. He gets to see the reports people send in on specific users. If he sees an influx of reports on a specific user, he's not wrong to infer that people are starting to get sick of those users' contents.

And S-Ghost is infamous for his CSB in EDMW anyway. He just posts when he jiak ba bo sai pang, not because he's got anything intelligent or constructive to say. Why can't he go do it on his own Facebook profile wall as much as he wants?

SEE ONE WUMAO, KILL ONE WUMAO!!! 
[+] 1 user Likes Basic_Strategy's post

(11-04-2023, 10:00 PM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  I don't see what's wrong with what he said.

He's the mod in EDMW. He gets to see the reports people send in on specific users. If he sees an influx of reports on a specific user, he's not wrong to infer that people are starting to get sick of those users' contents.

And S-Ghost is infamous for his CSB in EDMW anyway. He just posts when he jiak ba bo sai pang, not because he's got anything intelligent or constructive to say. Why can't he go do it on his own Facebook profile wall as much as he wants?

Does Ottoke care that majority think he's a worthless piece of scum who should resign as mod? But when it comes to others, opinion matters?

(12-04-2023, 12:21 PM)IndianChief Wrote:  Does Ottoke care that majority think he's a worthless piece of scum who should resign as mod? But when it comes to others,  opinion matters?

Mods have power to do whatever we want.

If you got a problem, you suck thumb.

EDMW daiji remain in EDMW not Sgtalk.

(11-04-2023, 09:38 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  but in USA at least there are people who get you back and reinstated

in singapore  there is no justice

Nobody forced you to come to Singapore!  Rotfl

(12-04-2023, 02:41 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Nobody forced you to come to Singapore!  Rotfl

well singapore for everyone MAH!

(9) Singapore For Everyone | Facebook

(12-04-2023, 02:38 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  EDMW daiji remain in EDMW not Sgtalk.

Agree. I only have to say Ottoke parents teach him well. Now he grow up so big all his actions tell ppl his parents upbringing is superb. Soon he will procreate his offspring and he shall pass down his teachings to them to carry on the tradition.

(12-04-2023, 03:00 PM)sgh Wrote:  Agree. I only have to say Ottoke parents teach him well. Now he grow up so big all his actions tell ppl his parents upbringing is superb. Soon he will procreate his offspring and he shall pass down his teachings to them to carry on the tradition.

He wanted to impregnabte jayley but unfortunately she kanna by someone else already

I want to impregnate sexeyXR, iamnobodyxxx and evemuffins.

Nothing but cheese burger  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(14-04-2023, 09:26 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  I want to impregnate sexeyXR, iamnobodyxxx and evemuffins.

U r always in imagination  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Cranthir is another LJ kia.. Speculate on vaccine brand also now he give points

---------------------

there is no need to encourage other folks to speculate on what brands of vaccine.

Its insensitive, speculative and unconstructive.
[+] 1 user Likes IndianChief's post

What kinda of stupid forum that allow users to become moderators?
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post