What are Current PAP's Worst Response to National Problems?

1. Goh CT did not want to fix the problem and he said- Let's Move on. 
While leaving trash in the backyard

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

2. Shamugam rejected the goodness of Ombudsman
Cannot remove the 15 useless Secretaries aka Ministers and 5 idiotic Mayors as if we have so many provinces in SG
Save those salaries can start MOM Ombudsman
Without ability to refute 5 basic points and he replied with-

[Image: Sham-Ombudsman-makes-no-sense-2022.png]

3. Lately, Ong YK showed us his stupidity
When "Indoor & Outdoor" Words to wear masks

Because if it is Law, it is never meant to be understood
No common sense can apply
Law is to be OBEYED.

Does he think that Drug Traffickers must understand the law?
If yes, no need to be hanged?

He is really a retarded moron making SG look like a fool.

[Image: OYK-Use-common-sense-Mar-22.png]

How many idiots are hired in PAP?

If don't know, just say don't know.

[Image: CCS-What-is-d-pt-behind-the-questn.png]

PAP really ruining the reputation of LHL

But funny leh, LHL loves it this way the 10th time or so, liao.

5) The shoot blank sotong queen of Wayang House-

(29-03-2022, 09:06 PM)pinkypanther Wrote:  https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...s-roasted/

If all the problems solved, no jobs for them, got to cut manpower. Rotfl

I always don’t believe they will solve the problem. This is why I always say don’t trust a politician.

Otherwise, no excuse for them to keep increasing headcount…

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

It takes more than 50 years to count the reserves

[Image: issues-raised-by-president-ong-teng-cheong.jpg]

(30-03-2022, 06:24 PM)Dan Wrote:  It takes more than 50 years to count the reserves

[Image: issues-raised-by-president-ong-teng-cheong.jpg]

It is in zillion… so take long time to count… Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(30-03-2022, 06:19 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  If all the problems solved, no jobs for them, got to cut manpower. Rotfl

I always don’t believe they will solve the problem. This is why I always say don’t trust a politician. 

Otherwise, no excuse for them to keep increasing headcount…

u create a problem others cant solve later u come an answer
so in chinese we say
u are the devil
u are also god
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

(30-03-2022, 06:51 PM)talky Wrote:  u create a problem others cant solve later u come an answer
so in chinese we say
u are the devil
u are also god

This is why I always say, 做人只要问心无愧,凭良心做事就够了。
你这一生就没有白活了。

[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(30-03-2022, 06:58 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  This is why I always say, 做人只要问心无愧,凭良心做事就够了。
你这一生就没有白活了。
Lol Not so easy I think, at least not from my experience. You can go with a pure heart and do the right thing, but you then end up facing all the shit as if you are the one that is the problem...

But given a chance to do it all over again I think I will still choose to do the right thing, just maybe prepare myself with more reserves so that I can live and let live...

Recently I Kena surveyed asked about our Govt n foreign workers.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

Like this LJ Cotton

6) Overpaid but cannot solve problems

Sack him, lah

[Image: CCS-Offer-ideas-to-move-the-country.png]

(30-03-2022, 07:34 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Recently I Kena surveyed asked about our Govt n foreign workers.

Online survey or phone survey?

nothing to response since sotong is here
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-07-11-24-00.png]
make the rusians laugh

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-08-21-59-19.png]

(09-04-2022, 08:22 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  Online survey or phone survey?

Face to face
Asked is the Govt care enough for  the citizens ?
Me ( no I don’t think so.)
Why?
Too many complaints

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/ge-2020-chan-c...45939.html

Only fool still believe them.
All the real problems…Never solve at all.

Low TFR
High cost of living
High medical cost
Long working hour
Retirement age keeps extending
Aging population
High property price
High COE

Long list….

When there are shortage of masks - please do not wear masks and continue to support the local biz...

In my own context, a good garment should make sure that 6 keys areas should be made affordable and accessible to the true blue locals - Education, Food, Transport, Healthcare, Employment and Housing.

I was sad when i don't have a pair of new shoes, until i saw someone with no feet...
[+] 1 user Likes roguetrader's post

Our medisave cap is increasing on a yearly basis, but what the point if one can only draw a small percentage of it? My close buddy mother had been going to hospital for 3 operations, and his mother got quite a big amount of medisave but end up, my friend need to top up cash due to the so-call limits reached pre and post ops. Think our garment should re-look into this Medisave thingy, if only our medisave can be withdrawn fully to even see a local GP after a certain age or certain condition met like unemployed, then i am all for it for the medisave cap to be increase yearly.

I was sad when i don't have a pair of new shoes, until i saw someone with no feet...

(09-04-2022, 11:19 PM)roguetrader Wrote:  Our medisave cap is increasing on a yearly basis, but what the point if one can only draw a small percentage of it? My close buddy mother had been going to hospital for 3 operations, and his mother got quite a big amount of medisave but end up, my friend need to top up cash due to the so-call limits reached pre and post ops. Think our garment should re-look into this Medisave thingy, if only our medisave can be withdrawn fully to even see a local GP after a certain age or certain condition met like unemployed, then i am all for it for the medisave cap to be increase yearly.

Good luck to your buddy.
I have already said many times.
Buy more medical insurance. This is the first line of defence and it is the most important one. Can use CPF to buy.

Don’t forget later, there is still a medical cost staying in nursing home.

May need to employ maid to look after the sick mother after leaving the nursing home.

[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(09-04-2022, 11:23 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Good luck to your buddy.
I have already said many times.
Buy more medical insurance. This is the first line of defence and it is the most important one. Can use CPF to buy.

Bro, there a cap to how much one can buy using medisave. And healthcare insurance premium increases with age, for a normal A plan one would already paying the excess in cash at age of 40 onwards. In the current living standard, think keeping cash better than keeping medisave. And healthcare insurance also cannot use to profit, if one buy 3 different medical insurance, only original bill can be claimed so, LLST.

(09-04-2022, 11:28 PM)roguetrader Wrote:  Bro, there a cap to how much one can buy using medisave. And healthcare insurance premium increases with age, for a normal A plan one would already paying the excess in cash at age of 40 onwards. In the current living standard, think keeping cash better than keeping medisave. And healthcare insurance also cannot use to profit, if one buy 3 different medical insurance, only original bill can be claimed so, LLST.

This is why need to use mediasave to buy more medical insurance when you are healthy. When you fall sick, it is very difficult to upgrade the medical plan.

(09-04-2022, 11:31 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  This is why need to use mediasave to buy more medical insurance when you are healthy. When you fall sick, it is very difficult to upgrade the medical plan.

Yes, but one still need to pay the co-insurance and the deductibles in cash. When one is 40 yrs old, Careshield, and hospital plan like IncomeShield all using medisave should be purchased. But what i meant is the cap of the medisave increasing yearly and the likes of the modal and related issues. My buddy and his mum can buy what 1 with medisave all bought liao, and my buddy also paid cash for medical plan. But as for his mum, her age is already too advanced with some pre-existing conditions thus buying cash plan is not worth / accepted by insurers. My buddy also highlighted all these insurance jin siong considering he is also earning not bad a salary.

(09-04-2022, 11:37 PM)roguetrader Wrote:  Yes, but one still need to pay the co-insurance and the deductibles in cash. When one is 40 yrs old, Careshield, and hospital plan like IncomeShield all using medisave should be purchased. But what i meant is the cap of the medisave increasing yearly and the likes of the modal and related issues. My buddy and his mum can buy what 1 with medisave all bought liao, and my buddy also paid cash for medical plan. But as for his mum, her age is already too advanced with some pre-existing conditions thus buying cash plan is not worth / accepted by insurers. My buddy also highlighted all these insurance jin siong considering he is also earning not bad a salary.

Bro, I think you have good knowledge on medical insurance. Please go and advice your buddy what he can do.
Helping ppl creates good karma for you and your family.

If not, you can ask your buddy to get a good insurance agent to talk to him what he can do with his current situation.

(09-04-2022, 11:40 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Bro, I think you have good knowledge on medical insurance. Please go and advice your buddy what he can do.
Helping ppl creates good karma for you and your family.

If not, you can ask your buddy to get an insurance agent to to talk to him what he can do in his current situation.

I not good in insurance, all these is my agent tell me buy. If can afford, i also want 10mil life coverage but the costs is .... . Anyway, hope you and your loved ones be happy and healthy always. Cheers.

I got a little advice. Don’t wait for your old parents to fall sick then worry about $$$.

Discuss with your siblings, start a health fund for your parents if your parents are not rich.
Every mth, collect $50 from each sibling and then put the $$$ into a safe bond which can redeem anytime without penalty when the time you need to use the $$$ for emergency.

'People must be able to speak honestly': PM Lee on selection process

No wonder PAP must lose another 3 GRCs to wake- up.

Let's show them, lor.

When locals are suffering

Fcking CCBAI disGraceful choose to ignore those voices and suffering

7) She accuse Opposition for raising it up

And calls it Populist Policies!! 

Party's solo candidates slam SDP over 'populist' proposals | The Straits Times

Seriously all zzzzz No body really give you a impression that he/she is like the next " LKY " effect like that.

even those Old guards like Dr Ng, Teo , Tharman , etc JUST PASS TIME as LKY no more around.

All long PAP why can progress so fast etc partly due to LKY , as he is DAM strict on his men , down to civil services etc.

Now under LHL simply is SLACKING AND BEST WASTE PUBLIC FUNDS TO MAX

Now shortage so claim " GST , Tax more "