Mr Loo : I'm retiring in JB- cannot afford a good lifestyle in S'pore

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

He's just trying to hao lian lah.

Many china cities are even better at 1:5.30. Everything bigger and cheaper, but lot's of depression, torturing, sufferings, no freedom, ... Not suitable lah

Who cares where u retire

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Can foreigners retire in Malaysia?

It's common lah....many sinkies wanna retire overseas.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(18-03-2024, 08:49 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Many china cities are even better at 1:5.30. Everything bigger and cheaper, but lot's of depression, torturing, sufferings, no freedom, ... Not suitable lah

china everything so cheap even their PHV costs only a few $$$ to travel 5km.

(18-03-2024, 08:58 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Who cares where u retire

Shocking there are following fans
[+] 1 user Likes lylcnn's post

(19-03-2024, 09:44 AM)lylcnn Wrote:  Shocking there are following fans

he achieved what he wanted - fans or followers.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

rm32k is =ard $S9000 is v comfortable to retire in spore

how many can earn5k now in spore given pap open wide policy

(19-03-2024, 09:57 AM)talky Wrote:  rm32k is =ard $S9000 is v comfortable to retire in spore

how many can earn5k now in spore given pap open wide policy

Please lah...already got SAF officer on tiktok said starting pay right after graduation is 5.6K, and second year 7K...please lah

Wait till his house kena rob, then he will shut up.      Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

This guy is full of contradictions. He said in the other video he will live to 100 to milk the ERS to the max. In this video, he said he will feast everyday, die young nvm but at least he will enjoy life before he dies.

Then he says he wants to hire bodyguard. If that doesn't negate the cost savings, he will be robbed by his own bodyguard. With his videos, he is already sticking a sign on his back as a rich sinkie for Msian robbers to target.

My friend says he will retire in KL. Now earning SG Salary and spending in KL. Maybe his daughter might come back years later after getting her path for her education.

(18-03-2024, 08:44 PM)winbig Wrote:  He's just trying to hao lian lah.

Mr Loo is simply sharing his retirement plan in order to stretch his life savings staying in JB. It is valuable feedback for those of us contemplating early retirement overseas in a less stressful environment with a slower pace of life and lower cost of living. In fact, I am grateful for his sharing since I am seriously considering calling time on my career in my early 50s.  

(19-03-2024, 02:48 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Mr Loo is simply sharing his retirement plan in order to stretch his life savings staying in JB. It is valuable feedback for those of us contemplating early retirement overseas in a less stressful environment with a slower pace of life and lower cost of living. In fact, I am grateful for his sharing since I am seriously considering calling time on my career in my early 50s.  

No problem to own a big house and a few cars there, and a few maids. And with sgd, can spend like a kind.

Toilet loo is a bit frustrated, confused and disoriented after the new cpfsa announcement. Let him sort out his problems and share his ideas

(19-03-2024, 02:59 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  No problem to own a big house and a few cars there, and a few maids. And with sgd, can spend like a kind.

Mr Loo will get far more bang for his buck in JB!  He can even have 4 or more loos in his house up north. 

[Image: IMG-20240319-150850.jpg]

Here even better, 1 = 5.30

His decision epitomizes the failure of the pap govt in taking care of the people.

Pap only care about enriching themselves and protecting their loots by fixing all opposition to its rule.

Handbag Loo sibei haolian. This type must hoot his face gao gao. Or his hair Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(19-03-2024, 03:06 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Mr Loo will get far more bang for his buck in JB!  He can even have 4 or more loos in his house up north. 

Agree here in Spore Geylang he can only bang one ger. Same monies converted can bang more ger in Msia.

Will garment do something to stop or counter his ideas again?