What comes to your mind when you see CCS?

Chan Chun Sing?

Not for me wor. 

For me, it's Communist Chinatown of Singapore. I am here right nao. I don't hear the Cantonese of yesteryears. I don't see the wanton min which used to be sold on Smith Street. 

All I hear is Mandarin that I am told is Mother Tongue which was not even spoken last taim except in classrooms among those who were fortunate enough to attend a Chinese medium school. 

The food were from dongbei and Sichuan that were unheard of during the 1900s.

We all went for GE while those I see here and nao have never voted even once in their life. They are communists, nao inhabiting my country because we need them to shore up the C in the MICO. 

The Malays make/made 5 or 6 babies per family. Sgbuffet made none. So we have to bring them from China. 

It's a Chinatown that's probably the most authentic in the world but I don't feel it. I feel like I have lost my Chinatown.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

5 5o 6 babies

that is how global warming started

He will still be Minister happy earning yet don't even know what to do....all thanks to those Elderly in Tiong Bahru aka LKY place.

There a lot PAP hardcore supporters. This is why in the first place CCS easily sneak in to become Minister.

Unlike OYK , he just throw to Hougang lost than later tag with season Ministry , ride on it to sneak in become Minister.

(06-07-2024, 03:09 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  He will still be Minister happy earning yet don't even know what to do....all thanks to those Elderly in Tiong Bahru aka LKY place.

There a lot PAP hardcore supporters. This is why in the first place CCS easily sneak in to become Minister.

Unlike OYK , he just throw to Hougang lost than later tag with season Ministry , ride on it to sneak in become Minister.

greedy sneaky minister

ah loong paper bullet generals become ministesr