What did he throw into canal?

https://mustsharenews.com/rubbish-bag-canal/amp/

https://www.facebook.com/roadssg/videos/...deprecated&

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Loud thud?

Could be someone's head.

Very unusual.

From the video both the lady and the man appeared to be of “Indian” origin, seem to talk to each other when the woman was pointing at something and the man looked at the directions she pointed.

Whatever that he is disposing into the river has to be discreet.

And a black plastic bag has already found in the river prior to the shot that show him throwing the second bag….could it be dead animal or something. Hopefully the authority will investigate.

Upcoming Crimewatch series.

Delta

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

If they were not something fishy, why did he have to take the trouble to bring them to the canal and dispose off?

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

Such suspicious movements from both the man and woman. They look out when there were fewer people before throwing it into the river.

(12-08-2021, 09:21 AM)Ola Wrote:  Such suspicious movements from both the man and woman.  They look out when there were fewer people before throwing it into the river.

It is canal, not a river. The rubbishh bag will stay there as the canal is shallow and the bag seems to be heavy.

Whatever they threw is not the main issue imo. They have broke out laws against littering and shud be hauled to court and charged...... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(12-08-2021, 09:51 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Whatever they threw is not the main issue imo. They have broke out laws against littering and shud be hauled to court and charged...... Rolleyes

Littering is not the main issue as most people litter before. What he threw into the canal is more important. Is is highly poisonoues? Will it rot and foul smell coming out with worms crawling out? Will it contaminate the water, which later becomes our drinking water.??

These are more important

Probably his many months of shits.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(12-08-2021, 09:57 AM)Stoki Wrote:  Littering is not the main issue as most people litter before. What he threw into the canal is more important. Is is highly poisonoues? Will it rot and foul smell coming out with worms crawling out? Will it contaminate the water, which later becomes our drinking water.??

These are more important
What you said is true but I put them as secondary because once they are hauled to court for littering, all your questions will be answered when that bag is recovered for evidence ....... Rolleyes

Carl Jung

hope its not used as their holy river and habitually to dispose of things like in back home

(12-08-2021, 05:09 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  From the video both the lady and the man appeared to be of “Indian” origin, seem to talk to each other when the woman was pointing at something and the man looked at the directions she pointed.

Whatever that he is disposing into the river has to be discreet.

And a black plastic bag has already found in the river prior to the shot that show him throwing the second bag….could it be dead animal or something. Hopefully the authority will investigate.

indian deities? .i seen once at TPE river Near lorong halus.

(12-08-2021, 10:04 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  What you said is true but I put them as secondary because once they are hauled to court for littering, all your questions will be answered when that bag is recovered for evidence ....... Rolleyes

If they are booked for littering, I doubt the bags would be retrieved as evidence, thus, the contents would not be known.

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

(12-08-2021, 01:03 PM)Blin Wrote:  indian deities? .i seen once at TPE river Near lorong halus.

Your guess is just as good as mine....We have no idea until someone actually investigate into it.

Just hope our police will look into that...because I think all our rivers and canal water get to flow back to our reservoir and eventually to our desalination system. And this may contaminate our water supply.

These fools must be foreign talent who don't understand our water supply system....they must have thought that the canal will lead to the open seas....

(12-08-2021, 02:40 PM)Fit Wrote:  If they are booked for littering, I doubt the bags would be retrieved as evidence, thus, the contents would not be known.
You got a good point. That guy who dumped the two bags looks really fishy when he threw them. Some more he is so dumb to throw  in broad daylight with so many pedestrians walking around........ Big Grin

Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(12-08-2021, 02:40 PM)Fit Wrote:  If they are booked for littering, I doubt the bags would be retrieved as evidence, thus, the contents would not be known.

The content is just curry meat.

(12-08-2021, 09:51 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Whatever they threw is not the main issue imo. They have broke out laws against littering and shud be hauled to court and charged...... Rolleyes

You think too highly of nea. They do little about catching litterers.

but why din they choose a more remote/deserted place? and now kena put on social media? tao now pai liao?

Ooi cannot throw in canal is our fresh tap water lah pui ki mak