Scientists Find Fossil Of Deadly 4-Legged Whale They Didn’t Know Existed

[Image: 0093025cadbb2ec93ff596a63f20d488]

Elyse Wanshel
Fri, 27 August 2021, 5:09 am

Scientists have unearthed a 43-million-year-old fossil of an extinct four-legged whale that once lived both on land and in the sea, making it amphibious.

the researchers behind the study believe the newly discovered fossil offers clues as to how whales transformed from land dwellers to the sea creatures we know today.

What sets this four-legged creature apart from other protocetid whales is an impressively murderous, jackal-like jaw that allowed it to have a “raptorial feeding style,” according to the study.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/scientists-fos...42864.html

My great g g g g g g g g x 100000 father

(30-08-2021, 09:32 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  My great g g g g g g g g x 100000 father

Call Ah Gong  nudie

Smile

have they found dolphin’s fossils as well?

The Origin of Whales or the Evolution. The first whales appeared 50 million years ago, well after the extinction of the dinosaurs, but well before the appearance of the first humans. Their ancestor is most likely an ancient artiodactyl, i.e. a four-legged, even-toed hoofed (ungulate) land mammal, adapted for running.

While our ancestors have been around for about six million years, the modern form of humans only evolved about 200,000 years ago.