What early onset balding taught me about life, loss and what it

Gen Y Speaks: What early onset balding taught me about life, loss and what it means to be a man

"I used to think that losing my hair would make me seem less of a man," says 28-year-old John Lim. "But I’ve now realised the truth of this cliché we’ve all heard many times before — that masculinity, strength and beauty aren’t just about what’s on the outside."

👨‍🦲 https://tdy.sg/3xhUCCd

@todayonlinesg

Aiya, wrote so much for what. I give you a summary, it's called 认命。

Ignore List: Oyk
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

Lost hair younger age than me
I was stage 1 hair loss 5yrs ago.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

So sgbutt is a bald uncle.

(22-06-2024, 01:05 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Aiya, wrote so much for what. I give you a summary, it's called 认命。

I enjoyed this article since it taught me to be thankful that I still have a full head of hair as I approach my mid-50s. The article clearly shows that a successful piece of writing isn't about the final paragraph; it is about the words adding genuine value along the way. It does not mean the end is unimportant, but the journey shapes the final destination. Never rush to the end. The path we take while reading has a greater influence in our satisfaction at the end of the reading journey.

Our susceptibility to balding, certain ailments, height, weight, intellect etc. are affected by our genes. Thankfully, none of my grandfathers, father and uncles are bald. In fact, both my granddads passed away with a full head of hair.   

I have been taking propecia (finisteride) ever day since I was 25 years old. I am now going to be 48 this year. During the period of propecia intake, I have gotten married, had great sex, fathered 3 kids (and they look like me too), still having great sex, no effect to my sexual performance and enjoyment that I have experienced.

That being said, every one is different and reacts differently to medication. A small percentage of men will suffer erectile dysfunction after taking finisteride, so your mileage may vary.

In before

- Asian loose hair been make fun, botak etc

- Ang mo loose hair, so manly , cool look like The Rock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7IqeS3aVu0

but I notice come Botak also have to see like The ROCK you literally cannot see any hair line is totally botak which is nicer than those botak you can see the line of the hair.

(23-06-2024, 03:15 PM)goodboy Wrote:  I have been taking propecia (finisteride) ever day since I was 25 years old. I am now going to be 48 this year. During the period of propecia intake, I have gotten married, had great sex, fathered 3 kids (and they look like me too), still having great sex, no effect to my sexual performance and enjoyment that I have experienced.

That being said, every one is different and reacts differently to medication. A small percentage of men will suffer erectile dysfunction after taking finisteride, so your mileage may vary.

You don't see too early. Some people is later stage kena big big one shot. Some people is kena a bit and abit.

Canadian celebrity Howie Mandel is proof that having luscious thick hair when young is no guarantee that it won't suddenly drop off as one grows older

[Image: 89402e9ae734ba4b75308f18fce79b6e.jpg]

French musician Jean Michel Jarre still has a full head of hair at 76

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTlerRTuaU16UhE394OQH...bpOVh4Dg&s][Image: Jean-Michel-Jarre-Credit-Francois-Rousse...d-1548.jpg]

(23-06-2024, 10:42 AM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  So sgbutt is a bald uncle.

I managed to completely reverse it.

Now sometimes hair grow too fast and cut often.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(23-06-2024, 04:25 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I managed to completely reverse it.

Smile how u reverse it leh wow like that you must teach those celebrity Liao lor

Those old celebrities hair already gone some even wear wigs or apply some fake hairproducts

(23-06-2024, 03:15 PM)goodboy Wrote:  I have been taking propecia (finisteride) ever day since I was 25 years old. I am now going to be 48 this year. During the period of propecia intake, I have gotten married, had great sex, fathered 3 kids (and they look like me too), still having great sex, no effect to my sexual performance and enjoyment that I have experienced.

Need a doc to certify for use, can be damaging to liver hence people with not so good liver or high cholesterol should not anyhow consume...

(23-06-2024, 04:25 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I managed to completely reverse it.

Is your medicine oral or topical? If stop taking the hairloss will come back am I right?

(22-06-2024, 01:05 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Aiya, wrote so much for what. I give you a summary, it's called 认命。

either that, or go for hair transplant.

Thick hair is hereditary. Retired Hollywood actor Robbie Benson may be 68, but he has the hair of a teenager

[Image: Robbie.jpg]