What happened if you bought Nike stock instead of Nike shoes 20yrs ago....

The growth is 40 times not counting dividends.
A $25K investment turns to $1+M.

You may not have been aware what has happened...while you lived out last 20yrs....and was happily going jogging in your Nike shoes.

Now that I have told you what happened.....shouldn't you use this and ask how you can use this phenomena in future?

[Image: kcBdDZF.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(22-10-2021, 09:35 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The growth is 40 times not counting dividends.
A $25K investment turns to $1+M.

You may not have been aware what has happened...while you lived out last 20yrs....and was happily going jogging in your Nike shoes.

Now that I have told you what happened.....shouldn't you use this and ask how you can use this phenomena in future?

[Image: kcBdDZF.jpg]

If u had known 20 years back, u won't be sgbuffett, u will be warren buffett  Rotfl

(22-10-2021, 09:38 AM)winbig Wrote:  If u had known 20 years back, u won't be sgbuffett, u will be warren buffett  Rotfl

I asked myself seeing how Nike stock has risen....what is the next Nike. ...20yrs ago if you recall Nike was already a big name ...yet it could do this growth.

I came up with 2 stocks Decathlon and Li Ning that is atvthe same stage as Nike 20yrs ago. I could not buy Decathlon so I bought Li Ning at $33.

Maybe it is next Nike maybe it is not.....but I gave myself a chance with limited downside risk.

Where and when I bought my Li Ning is in my 10HK stock thread.

I also ask myself which is next Facebook , next Google and next Amazon.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.