What happened to ordinary S"porean workers let's reflect.

[Image: Hq7k7pN.jpeg]
[Image: drsRVoT.jpeg]
[Image: Zkvc6XA.jpeg]
[Image: qXHCSSd.jpeg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Now even worse, got to work until die.Song Boh!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

How cum you can stay home play game, surf and repost youtube?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

I think Sgbuffet has all of us fooled. I think he is a small white face Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

The bad work culture is often seen in bad HR CHRO and HR Directors in GLCs. They are just Yes Men instead of protecting the employees. When employees are required to work regularly for 12 hours a day and 15 hours due to annual projects, they never bother to fight yet behave like typical Army Generals following orders.

This Ah Butt is very busy shit stirring almost daily at a time when Singapore is at a cross road and Singaporeans need to stay united. He only work as a delivery boy at a fast food shop for a couple of years about 25 years ago. All these years he has been loafing around living on his mum's saving. Now he is representing and speaking up for the ordinary Singsporean workers to create resentment among Singaporeans.   Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 3 users Like Huliwang's post

(02-05-2024, 07:07 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Now even worse, got to work until die.Song Boh!

Lucky I’ve already retired. Can live life at a leisurely pace.

tomorrow will be a better day

Some how instead of addressing the issues, people resorted to personal attacks against me.

I was a.worker but had very bad experience working but it should not be generalised to everyone has bad experience working jn Singapore. Broad surveys shows that workers are unhappy stressed and over worked

As for my not working now is because I had a business that was halted during covid. I did make.some money so can afford to take a break.

I consider myself luck as I don't have a family that j need to support and my elderly mom is healthy. Others may not be as lucky as me.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Lazy people want to work 4 days a week.
What overwork?
Maybe not enough time to watch Tic tok.
My time, 5 and a half days work. No complain. Now all want to follow those lazy Angmo.
[+] 2 users Like Migrant's post

(02-05-2024, 08:51 AM)Migrant Wrote:  Lazy people want to work 4 days a week.
What overwork?
Maybe not enough time to watch Tic tok.
My time, 5 and a half days work. No complain. Now all want to follow those lazy Angmo.

Zoomers grew up thinking highly of themselves because of the years of affluence and Singapore's much envied skyline.

They take for granted, assume that MNCs are lining up to get a tiny office space at the CBD so they can do business here. To them that's how it is. They don't know how hard Philip Yeo worked to bring them here. They don't know how hard LKY, GCT and LHL worked to make Singapore an attractive destination for FDIs.

Today they are pushing their luck. Give me a four day work week or I will just stay inside my mother's flat, play computer games and when lunch is ready, I will just eat... mother's cooking.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(02-05-2024, 06:56 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  [Image: Hq7k7pN.jpeg]
[Image: drsRVoT.jpeg]
[Image: Zkvc6XA.jpeg]
[Image: qXHCSSd.jpeg]

And this was happening at the Speakers Corner yesterday?

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love