What happens to my CPF SA investments when my CPF SA is closed...ans here

[Image: Nwjv2va.png]
[Image: gmpOgQ6.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Above is from my personal financial advisor.

No force sell of SA investment will take place.

Once sell money will go to top up RA up to FRS ...left over will go into OA.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(17-02-2024, 03:54 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Above is from my personal financial advisor.

Ya loh that is what I think loh

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(17-02-2024, 03:54 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Above is from my personal financial advisor.

Wah, you got personal financial advisor ah? How to get one?     Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(17-02-2024, 03:56 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Ya loh that is what I think loh

That is the straight forward one.

However there are more subtle situations.
For example If you hold SA investment can you now switch to another investment as permitted by platform? When you switch cab you switch to a product for OA investments? 
Or are you restricted to "hold or liquidate" situation.

(17-02-2024, 04:00 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  That is the straight forward one.

However there are more subtle situations.
For example If you hold SA investment can you now switch to another investment as permitted by platform? When you switch cab you switch to a product for OA investments? 
Or are you restricted to "hold or liquidate" situation.
The system will auto do for u lah 
Money won’t go missing or it’s a scam liao

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

My thoughts is that come 2025 balance in the CPF Special Account will be automatically transferred to Retirement account. So all must do a self-transfer of the balance in SA to OA or withdraw them out before 2025 on reaching 55 years old..

Why so complicated one? Just return my full CPF at 55 cannot meh?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(17-02-2024, 04:28 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Why so complicated one? Just return my full CPF at 55 cannot meh?

Govt no money to return all how to return

Why no money ? Temasek lost our money not possible lah....only we lost our Cpf money through wrongly investments maybe..

I am confused.

So if got extra money can sit in SA until 55 or 65 years- old?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(17-02-2024, 04:30 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Govt no money to return all how to return

Last time Govt do return all, if you request all withdraw out but later got some social problem whereby a lot Uncles and Aunties their CPF money got scam by lovers. You forget ? Later Govt revert back you cannot withdraw all one shot , pay monthly.

close the investment account and transfer all investment to your name la.

(17-02-2024, 05:33 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Last time Govt do return all, if you request all withdraw out but later got some social problem whereby a lot Uncles and Aunties their CPF money got scam by lovers. You forget ? Later Govt revert back you cannot withdraw all one shot , pay monthly.

Yes scam by the pioneer batch of PRC china women who pry their scam trade at coffeeshop. 
Then after few years they return back china tell their daughters singapore jin rich and stupid...so they tell their daughters to come singapore study part time school at night go KTV 配喝配睡...
Then after that tell their aunties come singapore become massage women but provide special service like BJ and FJ...

Temasek lost so much money nao no more money to pay CPF SA rate at 4%. Only RA allowed because lock up gao gao Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Vietbus also come and con sinkie uncles. Need to sustain their lifeystyle here and also suppork their families back home too Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Wait, I wanna know something........

Our 3 CPF got OA, SA & a medical "A" or something.

Our 'compulsory' insurance by Govt is tied to which one? (I know i've 2 of them by AIA & NTUC..)

So this SA kena taken out. Will it affect anything?

In the first place... Now is good time to exit those CPF funds... Wanna wait for next down cycle? Lol

Milk your SA 4% till 55yo lah... Only invest with OA if you really get a very good deal lah...

It's so obvious that our govt has run out of money and is trying to find all ways to plug the fiscal hole.

Ignore List: Oyk

(17-02-2024, 05:27 PM)Ola Wrote:  I am confused.

So if got extra money can sit in SA until 55 or 65 years- old?
Starting from 2025, anyone above 55yo will not have an SA account anymore. The money in SA will go to RA or OA.