1M65 Mr Loo :Urgent Good news is here S&P500 will FLY UP

How come he take plane the seat is so big?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Loo Loo

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

I already warn u all

interest will go down next year

those lock in FD ...heng ah

LOL, HE LOST A LOT MONEY KEEP QUIET

(14-12-2022, 05:49 PM)Talent Wrote:  I already warn u all

interest will go down next year

those lock in FD ...heng ah

SORA HIBOR US 10yr bond ..all falling interest

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Mr Loo is a market bull.
what he thought a stock rally is just a relief rally because the next crash is coming in next year's recession.

do you think US inflation can fixed by raising interest rate alone without recession ?

only a recession will fix the inflation.
without recession, the inflation cannot be fixed and it will re-occur once the interest rate is reduced.
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

(14-12-2022, 07:19 PM)forum456 Wrote:  Mr Loo is a market bull.
what he thought a stock rally is just a relief rally because the next crash is coming in next year's recession.

do you think US inflation can fixed by raising interest rate alone without recession ?

without recession, the inflation cannot be fixed and it will re-occur once the interest rate is reduced.

I only can say He just ANOTHER So call " Financial guru aka just like Adam Khoo etc these people "
To smoke people like SG BUTT
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(14-12-2022, 07:24 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I only can say He just ANOTHER So call " Financial guru aka just like Adam Khoo etc these people "
To smoke people like SG BUTT

he is a guru but his investment horizon is more than 10 years.
he can leave his money in stock market for 10 years and above without problem.
even if the market crashes 50% next year, he will still make money when market recovers in the next 10 year.

when you meet a guru, just ask what his investment horizon (how many years).

the shorter the horizon, the more expert will this guru because he can make money in shorter time.

i only trust guru with 6 months to 1 year horizon because my horizon is 1 year.
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

(14-12-2022, 07:19 PM)forum456 Wrote:  Mr Loo is a market bull.

That is also my logic
1. US kena stock bubble and inflation due to low rates.
2. They raise rates but inflation is stubborn....they jack up rates to.sky high.
3. Everything from housing to tech slows and companies retrench.
4. Fed will keep rates high and resist cutting until they are sure inflation is over.
5. In the mean time economy goes into recession and becomes gloomy ....stocks selloff due to double whammy high rates and slow earnings.

6. Only in June 2023 then Fed will cut rates but initial rate cuts does not boost the market because economy still hurts.

7. Bottom is sometime past mid 2023....

Even if you throw all the above out US stocks isn't exactly cheap ....it is still on the high side compared with rest of the world ...you can't expect good returns when you buy at these levels.

(14-12-2022, 07:38 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  That is also my logic
1. US kena stock bubble and inflation due to low rates.
2. They raise rates but inflation is stubborn....they jack up rates to.sky high.
3. Everything from housing to tech slows and companies retrench.
4. Fed will keep rates high and resist cutting until they are sure inflation is over.
5. In the mean time economy goes into recession and becomes gloomy ....stocks selloff due to double whammy high rates and slow earnings.

6. Only in June 2023 then Fed will cut rates but initial rate cuts does not boost the market because economy still hurts.

7. Bottom is sometime past mid 2023....

Even if you throw all the above out US stocks isn't exactly cheap ....it is still on the high side compared with rest of the world ...you can't expect good returns when you buy at these levels.

US stock market is so strong or resilient because the whole world want to buy stocks in S&P and Nasdaq.
There are always money on the sideline to buy the dips.

you cannot predict the bottom because there are always money to buy the dips.
the time to buy is when you do not see any bad news in 1 year horizon and US economy is on recovery.

how to buy when many forecast recession in 2023 ?

(14-12-2022, 07:30 PM)forum456 Wrote:  he is a guru but his investment horizon is more than 10 years.
he can leave his money in stock market for 10 years and above without problem.
even if the market crashes 50% next year, he will still make money when market recovers in the next 10 year.

when you meet a guru, just ask what his investment horizon (how many years).

the shorter the horizon, the more expert will this guru because he can make money in shorter time.

i only trust guru with 6 months to 1 year horizon because my horizon is 1 year.

Is NO Brainer to be honest if u you see his fellow always talk S&P etc is Obviously is " long term investment "

You just dump your money there is " surely at least got profit back " BUT the question is How long ? Do you have that life to see massive profits
come back? can witness?

I do agreed with you, the best is within 6 months to 1 year or even max 5 year.

lol he can park there partly he and his wife also selling luxury bag and he also go SELL his marketing stuffs to start up etc just like Adam Khoo etc

LOL This Fellow I remember he say " Russia war will not last long and give a Arrogant look "

now See ? Russia war still on going