India: Covid19 Tests mandatory for passengers from Singapore: India No.1 FDI

The Indian govt is putting a damper on Singapore's leaders afford to widely promote and advertise Singapore as the best holiday destination for travellers.

With this change of event, SIA and Tourist Board are throwing their $$$ to waste.

(26-12-2022, 10:32 AM)wendychan Wrote:  https://thewire.in/health/covid-tests-ma...hina-japan

Why India PM Modi doesn't give face to our PM Lee..?

Despite Singapore is ranked India No.1 FDI for more than 10 years as well as PM Lee promoting India as land of opportunities .

(28-12-2022, 04:37 AM)Scythian Wrote:  .

Despite Singapore is ranked India No.1 FDI for more than 10 years as well as PM Lee promoting India as land of opportunities .

If Winnie don’t give face, why should Modi? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Singapore like China is 90%+vaccinated
This brings out a can of worms.
Their people health are compromised by spike-proteins
over time they become sick.
We saw dead bodies on floor in China.
Singapore has now getting closer to China
Made alot alot of sense
Modi is nervous. He places missiles 120 of them on her border facing Pakistan and China.

(28-12-2022, 06:39 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  If Winnie don’t give face, why should Modi? Big Grin

Singapore opening legs wide wide for India
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

(28-12-2022, 04:37 AM)Scythian Wrote:  .

WE do not even have high surge in Covid cases

India sets mandatory covid test due to hatred for SG, lor

Yet, PAP worship them like gods

because PAP owes them a Living

Big Grin

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

India loves and protects its own citizens first Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(25-12-2022, 09:50 PM)Clyde Wrote:  Since they are so scared of Singaporean bringing the virus to them, why not ban all Indians from coming to Singapore instead. This will also help to lower our jobless rate further.
Every where I  go I see not 1 but 3 generations of them. And at coffeeshop they expect you to buzz off so they can all sit together 🙂

(29-12-2022, 11:49 AM)Harry Lee Wrote:  Every where I  go I see not 1 but 3 generations of them. And at coffeeshop they expect you to buzz off so they can all sit together 🙂

On records, Singapore various stages of economic growths correlated with the influx of large  nationalities from Indonesia, Hongkong, China and in  recent years, India.

And obviously,  they helped to hold the property market up.

How can India PM Modi openly treating Singapore without the least respect?

For mutual benefit, India should instead tell the world to learn from Singapore.

COVID test confirmed needed for sinkies. I think India health minister thought SG is in China.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia/ind...-1-3173046

(29-12-2022, 07:43 PM)starbugs Wrote:  COVID test confirmed needed for sinkies. I think India health minister thought SG is in China.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia/ind...-1-3173046

Singapore has tight control over the spread of Covid-19, and our numbers of infections is low, therefore India should not include Singapore in their list .......... Angry

inDIA has a change of heart. Singapore is now not included.
do understand 4 variants due to the zero policy u know different region produces different variants
China cannot go back mixing can produce even more variants if time is too short
we r counting in term of weeks max 4 weeks to reach 100% mixing.
dat why toying with natural immunity is not wise
Maybe we can send some of our own frontliners to the battlefront since they have been leading us on

(29-12-2022, 10:03 AM)Ola Wrote:  WE do not even have high surge in Covid cases

India sets mandatory covid test due to hatred for SG, lor

Yet, PAP worship them like gods

because PAP owes them a Living

Big Grin

Possibly, PM Modi considered Singapore leaders unreliable in handling covid19 anymore.

He doesn't trust Singapore numbers of cases