DBS users surely received this email, is legit from DBS

As the new year approaches, I would like to express my appreciation for the opportunity to serve you, and also share my reflections.

2022 has had its challenges, and we recognise how this may have affected you and your family. Even as central banks across the world attempt to control rising inflation rates, their economies remain fragile and vulnerable to recession. Global inflation hit a 40-year high as food, transport and energy prices continue to squeeze households and businesses. Closer to home, headline inflation reached a 14-year high of 7.5% in August and September, and is set to remain high for some time despite the slight easing off. This is driving increasing concern about the rising cost of living.

As your trusted banking partner, we are here with you through these trying times.

Over the past few months, we have rolled out a suite of solutions to help you mitigate inflation's impact. These include enabling you to grow and protect your wealth through enhanced DBS Multiplier and POSB Save as You Earn (SAYE) saving schemes. DBS/POSB credit cards and DBS PayLah! reward/rebate programs have also been updated to help stretch your dollar when you spend on everyday necessities.

With home loans often one of the biggest and longest financial commitments for most, we've introduced unique financing solutions to ease the load for homeowners, especially those who may be worst affected by inflation – for example, we rolled out an exclusive POSB HDB home loan with an interest rate of 2.60% p.a. (similar to HDB's current concessionary interest rate), specially designed and eligible for those earning SGD 2,500 or less a month.

We're also committed to helping you to achieve greater financial awareness, wellness and resilience, by providing you with all the necessary knowledge and resources with which to make the best of your finances. This includes our continuous investment in technology, which empowers us to provide timely and hyper-personalised insights tailored to your financial goals and risk appetite. Take for example DBS NAV Planner, our AI-powered digital financial planning tool that is specially designed to help our customers to plan and manage their finances better. Today, DBS NAV Planner has more than 3 million users, with more than a third of them actively engaging and relying on it to manage their finances.

This year, we were named 'World's Best Bank' by Global Finance and 'World's Best Digital Bank' by Euromoney. This was only made possible with your trust and support. As we move into the new year, we remain committed to improving ourselves to serve you better by giving you greater peace of mind, and more confidence to navigate your financial future.

Here's wishing you and your family a happy and prosperous new year!

Dont have le..i rec this..knn

[Image: Screenshot-20221230-151155-Yahoo-Mail.jpg]