$10 Bengawan Solo voucher...what's good?

Never impressed with BS's stuffs, that's why I still have this $10 soon expiring voucher .

Must use , any recommendations what to buy?

Surely must top up some cash to exceed $10.

(15-01-2022, 02:21 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Never impressed with BS's stuffs, that's why I still have this $10 soon expiring voucher .

No need. Buy less than $10 and ask them to keep the change

Why must tip them when their prices are already so high and food stuffs mediocre?

Can give me.

(15-01-2022, 02:21 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Never impressed with BS's stuffs, that's why I still have this $10 soon expiring voucher .

the marble cake is not bad................don't buy the overpriced pandan cake...............egg tarts also too sweet................marble cake is the best
[+] 1 user Likes Napoleon Porlumpar's post

(15-01-2022, 09:09 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  the marble cake is not bad................don't buy the overpriced pandan cake...............egg tarts also too sweet................marble cake is the best

Taste is subjective. I find dat their marble cake tastes oily and got strong artificial flavouring . The pandan cake is decent [could be worse].
Everything is overpriced.

(15-01-2022, 09:26 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Taste is subjective. I find dat their marble cake tastes oily and got strong artificial flavouring . The pandan cake is decent [could be worse].
True, agree fully. 
Their nyoya kuehs also highly priced.
Soon kuehs taste average .

(15-01-2022, 09:51 PM)hansamu Wrote:  True, agree fully. 
Their nyoya kuehs also highly priced.
Soon kuehs taste average .

Their prices are overpriced, perhaps because they are well known that they can charge so high a price....

(15-01-2022, 09:26 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Taste is subjective. I find dat their marble cake tastes oily and got strong artificial flavouring . The pandan cake is decent [could be worse].

Agreed. Never like to buy from BS. Expensive and taste so so only.

Now everywhere is high and so become hungry also.

pandan cake

(16-01-2022, 11:19 AM)drgn Wrote:  pandan cake

Eventually settled for Soon kueh and ondeh ondeh.
Exactly $10, no more no less. Nice.
[Image: 20220117-133757.jpg]