What so great about this Chef Eric ?

heard he got one atas resturant at MBS? Still there?

He is very arrogant

His restaurant kena suspended before before covid

for unhygienic and dirtiness

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(31-08-2022, 01:24 PM)Ola Wrote:  He is very arrogant

His restaurant kena suspended before before covid

for unhygienic and dirtiness

Keep seeing him on tv , " even some food companies pay him to endorse "

This is why I curious , his foods so nice meh?

so his atas resturants still operate at MBS?

he knows how to act in front of TV la....

(31-08-2022, 12:00 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  heard he got one atas resturant at MBS? Still there?

His kkj is one inch longer than your 2” kkj Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(31-08-2022, 01:36 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  he knows how to act in front of TV la....

But u shout better here Laughing

Smile

(31-08-2022, 12:00 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  heard he got one atas resturant at MBS? Still there?

He great because many people like him and made him into a celebrity...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(31-08-2022, 01:33 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Keep seeing him on tv , " even some food companies pay him to endorse "

This is why I curious , his foods so nice meh?

so his atas resturants still operate at MBS?

Chef job is to make the food looks nice , not nice to eat lah! Big Grin

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

The great thing Eric and yr Uncle is that they took the difficult path to setup biz and not talking cock bull stories and excuses like u.

Just this alone make them great in spite of great failure rate.

Smile

Chef is wanted everywhere, even in AussiePussie Land is in short supply

8Umbrella Umbrella

Chef Eric earns more lah, the rest of them live in HDB. Last time got 1 famous HK chef who had an autistic son. Also MIA.
I still remembered he said all his $$$ earned will give to his autistic son.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

what happened to the ex executive chef of TUNG LOKE 
last time he had a cooking school conucted cooking courses for tai tai
now never heard of him

Eric
Teo?

(31-08-2022, 04:50 PM)talky Wrote:  what happened to the ex executive chef of TUNG LOKE 
last time he had a cooking school conucted cooking courses for tai tai
now never heard of him

he is more famous then ERIC

FA is always jealous of ppl. Always talk bad about civil servants, influencers then now chefs.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(31-08-2022, 06:55 PM)talky Wrote:  he is more famous then ERIC

i remembered ,his name is  mr. SAM a thai national

(31-08-2022, 07:23 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  FA is always jealous of ppl. Always talk bad about civil servants, influencers then now chefs.

Is not jealous because they don't even contribute much to the society.

Civil servants? Only those in SPF, SCDF , Nurse , Doc are the ones REALLY working to serve.
The rest ? High pay Call centre support officer just tell sub contractors go check fix problem

(01-09-2022, 12:03 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Is not jealous because they don't even contribute much to the society.

Civil servants? Only those in SPF, SCDF , Nurse , Doc are the ones REALLY working to serve.
The rest ? High pay Call centre support officer just tell sub contractors go check fix problem

Then what's your contribution to society?

(01-09-2022, 12:09 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Then what's your contribution to society?

Smile I contribut to the Society to OPEN YOUR EYES see the " Ugly side of this REAL WORlD "

Learn to Judge

(01-09-2022, 12:18 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile I contribut to the Society to OPEN YOUR EYES see the " Ugly side of this REAL WORlD "

Learn to Judge

So you expert in judging people ah? No wonder all your posts were mostly based on your judgement...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung