What to Look for If Someone Is into You

What to Look for If Someone Is into You
I look for a number of things to determine whether a couple likes each other, from the distance
they stand, walk, or sit to each other to the position of their lips and jaws. I do this analysis with
famous people, but by knowing what to look for, you can learn to do what I do and apply that
knowledge when analyzing your own photos and videos and those of your loved ones. Some of
what I look for includes:
• Smiles and other facial expressions
• Whether they look or don’t look at each other; their eye position and movement
• Jaw and lip action, especially while kissing
• How they hug, how their hips are positioned, and the space and distance between them
• How they touch each other and whether there is muscle tension
• The way their feet are positioned near each other
• Positive and negative signs of sexual attraction and signs of affection or hostility
• Mirroring
• What their hands are doing
• Shoulder and chest positions
I’ll describe these items in greater detail later in this book. The more photos I see, the more I can
look for consistencies in their behavior toward each other. When I look at photos of the couple
with other people or when they are standing or sitting alone, it helps me gain knowledge of the
overall situation.
Videotape analyses are also excellent because I can look for leakage, when real feelings indicated
by specific behaviors leak out, which tells me how the couple really feels about each other.