Smokers are inconsiderate and selfish. Discuss.

Yes, I know it is their choice to smoke and ignore the health risk, but can they be more considerate?

They dont care about lung cancer but there are innocent people who do care and dont want 2nd hand smoke.

I see the smokers love to smoke at pathways, esp at entrance or exit where people who use the pathway cannot avoid.

Other places they love to smoke: park connectors, while walking on pedestrian, nature exercise areas, void decks, etc.
Worse are those who smoke near schools and pre-schools.

If smoking is ok, why dont they smoke in their house?

They dont care if there are people, elderly, young kids, babies who might breathe in their 2nd hand smoke.

They can think it is cool, or relieve stress (come on you can do other things w/o harming others), lose weight (usually the fat fat cui bus will use this as a reason), but the main reason is that they are addicted.

Addiction is their taichi but dont make people smoke their 2nd hand smoke.

I suggest the govt to build air tight telephone booth like structures with hepa filter and make this the only legal place to smoke.

The cost in building these structures will be charged to the smokers by increasing their cigarette price.

Pls discuss civilly. Smokers may come in to scold me.
[+] 2 users Like potato_wedges's post

Well Said !

They will die of lung cancer one day so just a matter of time.

(07-12-2023, 07:53 AM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  They will die of lung cancer one day so just a matter of time.

you die, I die, everyone die.

Smoking while walking under covered walkways is an offence. But, no NEA offrs to catch them. Expect those walking behind them to breathe in their smoke. NEA must be shaking legs in office.

I understand them, so I sleep early and eat healthily to purge out the poison that I breath in.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

Pass through the law but from minimum to no enforcement. Now Dec still dare to take bonus.

(07-12-2023, 09:57 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  Smoking while walking under covered walkways is an offence. But, no NEA offrs to catch them. Expect those walking behind them to breathe in their smoke. NEA must be shaking legs in office.

Many jobs including CS jobs are short of manpower because of our low TFR.

Police is lucky there are CCTV to help them track down criminals. Deegoo - a bit tough. Let's see what AI can bring in future.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(07-12-2023, 01:20 AM)potato_wedges Wrote:  Yes, I know it is their choice to smoke and ignore the health risk, but can they be more considerate?

They dont care about lung cancer but there are innocent people who do care and dont want 2nd hand smoke.

I see the smokers love to smoke at pathways, esp at entrance or exit where people who use the pathway cannot avoid.

Other places they love to smoke: park connectors, while walking on pedestrian, nature exercise areas, void decks, etc.
Worse are those who smoke near schools and pre-schools.

If smoking is ok, why dont they smoke in their house?

They dont care if there are people, elderly, young kids, babies who might breathe in their 2nd hand smoke.

They can think it is cool, or relieve stress (come on you can do other things w/o harming others), lose weight (usually the fat fat cui bus will use this as a reason), but the main reason is that they are addicted.

Addiction is their taichi but dont make people smoke their 2nd hand smoke.

I suggest the govt to build air tight telephone booth like structures with hepa filter and make this the only legal place to smoke.

The cost in building these structures will be charged to the smokers by increasing their cigarette price.

Pls discuss civilly. Smokers may come in to scold me.

It may seem like they are smoking at the walkway where peepur need to pass by them and breathe in second hand smoke.

In truth, that's because the bin is placed there and they are standing around it puffing away. Many are even well dressed including the women who degrade themselves by standing not at a rose garden but goddamnit dustbin doing an anti social thing. It ain't cool.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(07-12-2023, 12:13 PM)Oyk Wrote:  beri cool
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk WAIFU GOOD IN BLOWJOB

[Image: IMG-7337.jpg]

[Image: IMG-7338.jpg]

[Image: IMG-7339.jpg]