Whats with ppl linking prolific forum posts?

can see the above few accounts log in log out to comment
[+] 1 user Likes twinkle07's post

(02-05-2024, 11:48 PM)Shion Wrote:  geneco, twinkle07 and placebo are all the same person, just look at how "they" stoke one other's dicks

Hello silly clone, if you want me to continue whacking your crappy website, just say word and I will be more than happy to oblige Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(02-05-2024, 11:48 PM)Shion Wrote:  geneco, twinkle07 and placebo are all the same person, just look at how "they" stoke one other's dicks

Even if they aren't, the number of real users here is PATHETIC. The admin knows this, everyone knows this.

(02-05-2024, 11:52 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Hello silly clone, if you want me to continue whacking your crappy website, just say word and I will be more than happy to oblige Big Grin

hello silly clone, feeling butt hurt?

(02-05-2024, 11:52 PM)twinkle07 Wrote:  can see the above few accounts log in log out to comment

just like you and placebo are playing musical chairs.

Sgtalk Admin here does not know his sgtalk.net website is valuable Big Grin

[Image: sgtalk-net.jpg]

[Image: shitsite.jpg]

prolific skins lose to sgtalk in Global Rank, Country Rank, Category Rank
prolific skins lose to sgtalk in Total visits for March 2024
Bounce rate for prolific skins is a staggering 73.73% compared to SgTalk's 27.92% which means when peepur land on prolific skins websai, 73.73% will immediately siam and leave the websai
Peepur read Sgtalk average 8.16 pages per visit versus prolific skins 0.68 page per visit
Average per visit duration time on SgTalk is 10.18 mins versus prolific skin website of just 1 min per visit  Rotfl

So now you know why prolific skins clones need to leech on so tightly to SgTalk Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(02-05-2024, 11:54 PM)Shion Wrote:  hello silly clone, feeling butt hurt?

I was hoping you will start your nonsense again so that I can put your prolific foreskins website out of its misery  Laughter-119

In case you haven't noticed, even some of the old timers have long quit this forum. Take indianchief for example, who started this thread.

(02-05-2024, 11:51 PM)fuch_asia Wrote:  As i have said earlier.....

Sgtalk is doing well, if you can look past the fact most of its traffic comes from fake bots purchased to make it appear legitimate.

Besides, I can tell you the site admin is just treating this as a past time. If you want proof, just look at how he can't be bothered to refresh the ad banner placements that were placed since last nov. Plus, the glaring spelling mistake in the welcome message for the market talk section ( "POST YOUR VIEWS on news, nvestments, and markets"..... Why is investments missing the letter 'i' ???? ) hasn't been corrected since kingdom come.

When he gets bored of paying for the hosting, bots and stuff, he will shut it down. After all sgtalk is a huge money losing proposition. It's just a matter of sooner or later.

Let's just have fun here while it lasts then

so fast the fox tail all come out riao! Tongue

Usual Suspects modus operandi SPOTTED! Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Geneco's post

(03-05-2024, 12:01 AM)Geneco Wrote:  so fast the fox tail all come out riao! Tongue

Usual Suspects modus operandi SPOTTED! Tongue

I think nowadays nobody visit their crappy prolific foreskins site anymore so the clones need to come here and make some noise mah  Rotfl

I am starting to believe twinkle07, placebo and geneco are indeed clones

another fox tail come out riao! 🦊💪

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]

lol all 3 clones gang up together, naise

(02-05-2024, 11:56 PM)fuch_asia Wrote:  In case you haven't noticed, even some of the old timers have long quit this forum. Take indianchief for example, who started this thread.
Not just him, wendy rarely comes by these days. Piscesgal is another gone MIA for good

Prolific foreskins is a crappy website full of plagiarism.

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Whats-with-ppl...orum-posts

Time to whack prolific skins into oblivion  Laughter-119

still not banned?

still spamming

(20-06-2024, 01:22 AM)twinkle07 Wrote:  still spamming

I'VE CLICKED INTO SOME OF THESE POLIFIC LINKS AND THEY'RE MUCH MORE INTERESTING THAN CHIUR RANCAU NEWS THREADS ABOUT DONNO WHO-THE-FUG CELEBRITIES FROM WHICH ERA  nudie Clapping Laughing

Omnipresent88Show this Post
The contents of this message are hidden because Omnipresent88 is on your ignore list.

(20-06-2024, 01:27 AM)factuup Wrote:  I'VE CLICKED INTO SOME OF THESE POLIFIC LINKS AND THEY'RE MUCH MORE INTERESTING THAN CHIUR RANCAU NEWS THREADS ABOUT DONNO WHO-THE-FUG CELEBRITIES FROM WHICH ERA  nudie Clapping Laughing

sgtalker factuup SELF PAWN
factuup self-expose himself to be nachtsider's sidekick sales.convenience aka Oxygenatedwater from EDMW

although last time i posted about the anti-china ibs back in EDMW
and mentioned Oxygenatedwater being one of the China-haters
and that he ish clone of nachtsider's sidekick, sales.convenience.

but i hab never mentioned a photo of him in sgtalk
Nor hab i ever posted any photo anywhere...

but then this factuup guy screwup
one day while using his clones to  spam away in his CAPSLOCK spolit keyboard...  he jjww about this nachtsider group photo out of nowhere

[Image: rmfTfeO.jpeg]

now the other anti-china ibs not related or close to nachtsider...
they duno about a group photo...
cos the so-called group photo was from nachtsider's Singapore outing with his 2 best friend sidekicks from hardwarezone shared inside the old nachtsider fan club thread...
that happened super long ago, way before the anti-china ib group formed....

the one who knows of existence of a photo the anti-china ib group would be none other than the male lead himself, sales.convenience aka Oxygenatedwater, who was in the photo

because he ish one of the male leads in the group photo, so he ish so disturbed until hab to mention it even when i hab never mentioned it before...

so if you are curious who this racist sgtalker factuup, just google "nachtsider group photo"