Wheelchair-bound elderly ignored? Maids gather at Marsiling fitness corner

Wheelchair-bound elderly ignored? Maids gather at Marsiling fitness corner for photo-taking, picnic, drawing ire from residentsĀ 

Read more šŸ“ https://bit.ly/3XcRjEo

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

Lol....told u guys liao..maids having good life here..the older the one she needs to take care the better...because already cant talk cant move liao...maids got all the freedom after feeding them.
[+] 3 users Like Sharexchange's post

(18-11-2022, 05:36 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Lol....told u guys liao..maids having good life here..the older the one she needs to take care the better...because already cant talk cant move liao...maids got all the freedom after feeding them.

That is true...... Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

Maids if kanna family with kids one then bad luck Suay..fetch kids la..cook la...wash cloth for whole family la...weekend go out also must follow family out take care kids or take grocery.. cannot go out enjoy downstair at park with other maids..
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

My cousin's maid also the same

Her job is to bring elderly to exercise corner for exercise

BUT! I caught her doing exercise herself instead

Like Dynamite said, after a few years, maids become PRINCESS

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers?Ā 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(19-11-2022, 11:55 AM)Ola Wrote:  My cousin's maid also the same

Her job is to bring elderly to exercise corner for exercise

BUT! I caught her doing exercise herself instead

Like Dynamite said, after a few years, maids become PRINCESS

Familiarity breeds content........... Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(19-11-2022, 11:58 AM)debono Wrote:  Familiarity breeds content........... Laughing

contempt Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

What should maid do with the elderly huh? I see posters here damn stupid.

(19-11-2022, 12:17 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  contempt Big Grin

Yes. it should be contempt.............thanks for your correction.... Clapping

(19-11-2022, 12:28 PM)debono Wrote:  Yes. it should be contempt.............thanks for your correction.... Clapping

No problem SirĀ  Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(19-11-2022, 12:26 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  What should maid do with the elderly huh? I see posters here damn stupid.

Can do 69 with them Big Grin

(19-11-2022, 12:26 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  What should maid do with the elderly huh? I see posters here damn stupid.

Most of the time is for exercise

My own upstairs has a maid also just talk on the phone in the chair

while the old grandpa just sits on the wheelchair

another neighbour saw this a few times

and told the son who later sacked the maid

(19-11-2022, 12:40 PM)Ola Wrote:  Most of the time is for exercise

When theĀ  maid is out of the house, Marshaling Corner, the wheelchair bound person just sits there, then what you expect the maid to do......? Laughing

(19-11-2022, 12:44 PM)debono Wrote:  When theĀ  maid is out of the house, Marshaling Corner, the wheelchair bound person just sits there, then what you expect the maid to do......? Laughing

yes, don't see anything wrong.

they are safe and enjoyingĀ  the fresh air and scenery.Ā 

better than keeping them at home

(19-11-2022, 12:57 PM)drgn Wrote:  yes, don't see anything wrong.

Thanks for your concurrence......... Clapping

These maids are getting worst. Some can accuse employers of being molested and some accuse employers of not enough food and ill treatment.
[+] 1 user Likes Wy:Nox's post

(19-11-2022, 12:40 PM)Ola Wrote:  Most of the time is for exercise

Alamak....so what u want the maid to do? Make love with the wheelchair elderly? Or tell story to elderly?

I see some elderly on wheelchair like dying liao. U expect the maid to turn them into superman ah? Thinking
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

(18-11-2022, 05:32 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Wheelchair-bound elderly ignored? Maids gather at Marsiling fitness corner for photo-taking, picnic, drawing ire from residentsĀ 

Whose mothers or grandmothers there leh?Ā  Thinking
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(19-11-2022, 12:44 PM)debono Wrote:  When theĀ  maid is out of the house, Marshaling Corner, the wheelchair bound person just sits there, then what you expect the maid to do......? Laughing

(19-11-2022, 12:57 PM)drgn Wrote:  yes, don't see anything wrong.

Go down do nothing then sack the maid, lah!

The old grandpa loves the reflexology stones

but the maid never help Grandpa to walk on the stones

Even when he fell, he laid there on the stones

Freedom to all.

(19-11-2022, 02:04 PM)Ola Wrote:  Go down do nothing then sack the maid, lah!

The old grandpa loves the reflexology stones

but the maid never help Grandpa to walk on the stones

Even when he fell, he laid there on the stones
That kind of maid ought to be replaced.......... Clapping

How can the maids be enjoying themselves when those old ladies are watching from their wheelchairs leh?Ā  Thinking

(19-11-2022, 02:12 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  How can the maids be enjoying themselves when those old ladies are watching from their wheelchairs leh?Ā  Thinking

What can the wheelchair bound old ladies do, other than to watch the maids do picnic...... Laughing

(19-11-2022, 01:37 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Alamak....so what u want the maid to do? Make love with the wheelchair elderly? Or tell story to elderly?

I see some elderly on wheelchair like dying liao. U expect the maid to turn them into superman ah? Thinking

You must be so rich and live in bungalow that you have no idea about anything

HDB has different exercise corners all over HDB areasĀ 

for my side already 5 within 2 blocks

(2 elderly exercise corner, 1 NS Men keep fit corner, 2 playgrounds, 1 basketball court)

(19-11-2022, 02:18 PM)Ola Wrote:  You must be so rich and live in bungalow that you have no idea about anything

(2 elderly exercise corner, 1 NS Men keep fit corner, 2 playgrounds, 1 basketball court)

Walao don't be so damn stupid or not?
U mean the lau ah gong or ah ma on wheelchair still can go on those exercises?

Call me ignorant but u too stupid.

(19-11-2022, 02:18 PM)Ola Wrote:  You must be so rich and live in bungalow that you have no idea about anything

Wheres your side leh?Ā  ThinkingĀ Ang Mo Kio meh?
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(19-11-2022, 02:26 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Walao don't be so damn stupid or not?
U mean the lau ah gong or ah ma on wheelchair still can go on those exercises?

Call me ignorant but u too stupid.

You are ultra stupid, lor

You got no eyes to see those in wheelchair can walk slowly to different stations

some can do hand exercise, some even can sit and do cycling/ paddling

ä½ ē¬Ø å°±ę˜Æē¬ØĀ 

(19-11-2022, 02:34 PM)Ola Wrote:  You are ultra stupid, lor

You got no eyes to see those in wheelchair can walk slowly to different stations

some can do hand exercise, some even can sit and do cycling/ paddling

ä½ ē¬Ø å°±ę˜Æē¬ØĀ 

Fark u lah. If the oldman on the wheelchair is strong enough to exercise he won't let the maid go chit chat liao.

So far i observed is the old person like dying on the wheelchair and cant even talk....let alone tell the maid what he want.

And im not saying those still active but sitting on wheelchair hor...u got a farking brain to understand?

(18-11-2022, 05:32 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Wheelchair-bound elderly ignored? Maids gather at Marsiling fitness corner for photo-taking, picnic, drawing ire from residentsĀ 

Look at the pic....do u think those 2 on wheelchairs can do those exercise on the apparatus. More like half dead or dementia liao.

So what u expect the maids can do?

(19-11-2022, 03:14 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Fark u lah. If the oldman on the wheelchair is strong enough to exercise he won't let the maid go chit chat liao.

So far i observed is the old person like dying on the wheelchair and cant even talk....let alone tell the maid what he want.

And im not saying those still active but sitting on wheelchair hor...u got a farking brain to understand?

You stupid idiot, lor

The picture is common among old folks BUT they are not handicap and legs not amputated

Your dumb brain thinks the maid can carry one elderly and out him/ her on the wheelchair?

Of course, NOT. The elderly walks into the wheelchair and then the maid can push, lah

You refuse to understand my content still argue for the sake of arguing for what??