When BIG CRASH?

It's about time for the GREAT RESET!

Rcep just started. More good days ahead.

(04-01-2022, 02:25 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  It's about time for the GREAT RESET!

yeah, time to reboot too.. Rotfl

February..by March.

heard many saying this year, more people will be out of jobs...
that sound scary indeed.

(04-01-2022, 03:02 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  heard many saying this year, more people will be out of jobs...
that sound scary indeed.
smlj is job?

First half of this year.

Smile

(04-01-2022, 03:05 PM)Niubee Wrote:  First half of this year.

I think so too

(04-01-2022, 03:07 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I think so too

Fed has said to tighten liquidity this year. Reduce asset purchase and increase interest rates. Target by end March to slow asset purchase. Then interest rate rise..

Smile

(04-01-2022, 03:08 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Fed has said to tighten liquidity this year. Reduce asset purchase and increase interest rates. Target by end March to slow asset purchase. Then interest rate rise..
Do you know the effect of inflation on the mkt?
Will the US dollar strengthen or weaken?

(04-01-2022, 03:15 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Do you know the effect of inflation on the mkt?
Will the US dollar strengthen or weaken?

All raise of USA interest rate will suck outside USD back to America. USD will rise with interest rate too. That was how Thailand kenna during Asian financial crisis. See who this time... I think less impact because ASEAN smart already..

Our biggest trade partner is China Clapping so got cushion.

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(04-01-2022, 03:19 PM)Niubee Wrote:  All raise of USA interest rate will suck outside USD back to America. USD will rise with interest rate too. That was how Thailand kenna during Asian financial crisis. See who this time... I think less impact because ASEAN smart already..

Our biggest trade partner is China Clapping so got cushion.
Has ASEAN members learned their lesson......? Thinking

If folks like you and me can read the market so well to know when is the crash, then there wont be one.
Perhaps its going to cheong even higher.

(04-01-2022, 03:49 PM)Migrant Wrote:  If folks like you and me can read the market so well to know when is the crash, then there wont be one.
Perhaps its going to cheong even higher.

I don't know when but will come. Fed interest rate control the pulse of finance worldwide.

Smile

(04-01-2022, 02:25 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  It's about time for the GREAT RESET!

Rate hike? Laughing
风暴前的夜晚是非常宁静的。
记得注意有没有虫子还在鸣叫。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"