WORKERS PARTY RESPONDS TO COP REPORT, ISSUES STATEMENT

(26-02-2022, 01:17 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Where?

Click to see for yourself lah...and how about the trace together and east coast plan

(26-02-2022, 01:18 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Click to see for yourself lah...and how about the trace together and east coast plan

Don't give me a random thread.  Make an effort to tell this forum, where is the lie?

(26-02-2022, 01:20 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Don't give me a random thread.  Make an effort to tell this forum, where is the lie? Simi random thread. No point wasting our on you .

You don't even bother to click to see. Simi random thread. I don't want to bother relpy you wasting my time and energy

(26-02-2022, 01:27 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  You don't even bother to click to see. Simi random thread. I don't want to bother relpy you wasting my time and energy

Fug you.  I clicked and wasted 1 minute of my time.  What never click are you freaking talking about, you twat!

If you cannot write, get the shiat out of here man.  Don't come and blardy give me a random thread, you arsehole you!

(26-02-2022, 01:31 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Fug you.  I clicked and wasted 1 minute of my time.  What never click are you freaking talking about, you twat!

If you cannot write, get the shiat out of here man.  Don't come and blardy give me a random thread, you arsehole you!

So say the faggot who f me.... 😂
Who upbringing got problem

(26-02-2022, 01:32 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  So say the faggot who f me.... 😂
Who upbringing got problem

And you were brought up by a GCP right.

Let the court handle it? Let me remind you of the court's judgement when PAP leaders were found inside a polling station at Cheng San GRC.

This is what the judge said:

Quote:Plainly, a person inside a polling station cannot be said to be within a radius of 200 metres of a polling station.

So are we expected to believe that the court will be impartial? Hahahaha... 笑死我
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post