AngMoh cannot cope with high rent in Sg downgrade from 3rm to 2rm

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

later they will sleep in the car
[+] 1 user Likes singaporean1964's post

Song Boh!
You voted for this.
More poor LKKs will sleep on the streets soon.
That day I just saw one at TPY.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(20-05-2022, 07:08 AM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  later they will sleep in the car

Lucky my famlyown a flat so I will nwveer be homeless no matter how high rentals shoot up
won't affect me.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(20-05-2022, 07:15 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Lucky my famlyown a flat so I will nwveer be homeless no matter how high rentals shoot up
won't affect me.

houses in califonia price is so high
the staff at google have to live in a RV bus
https://www.businessinsider.com/couple-l...lot-2016-3

(20-05-2022, 07:15 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Lucky my famlyown a flat so I will nwveer be homeless no matter how high rentals shoot up
won't affect me.

Don’t you look forward to getting a partner and starting your own family?  In your mid 40s, you are no longer that young. You obviously can’t get a 40 plus woman to bear you any children.

Best to go for those vietcong ladies like Lau Jac Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(20-05-2022, 08:04 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Don’t you look forward to getting a partner and starting your own family?  In your mid 40s, you are no longer that young. You obviously can’t get a 40 plus woman to bear you any children.

Best to go for those vietcong ladies like Lau Jac Big Grin

I am surprised so many people are concerned about me.
Like half Singaporeans my age who remain single ...I have neither the means nor stability to start a family. Imagine with cost of living shooting up...milk powder and all that.

Without stability it is hard.

(20-05-2022, 08:08 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I am surprised so many people are concerned about me.
Like half Singaporeans my age who remain single ...I have neither the means nor stability to start a family. Imagine with cost of living shooting up...milk powder and all that.

Without stability it is hard.

I thot you are making tonnes of money with your business and trading.

Anyway no right no wrong… it is a personal life choice.   I know of a couple of chiobus who have remained single to this day.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin