if i were the 2 ministers apply a court order to stop ALL THESE BASELESS ACCUSATION!!

they can do that 
but consequences ???????????
[+] 2 users Like talky's post

If and only if  ...      

[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

Smile
Next GE is coming Soon but before is President election this year , still no updates.

THEY ONLY SCARE THE VOTES
the rest don't bother , AS USUAL ONCE GET VOTED, CONTROL GOVT
NEXT 5 YEARS any saga happen etc , they " ownself check ownself " as usual YOU CAN Say what? Suck thumb for another 5 years

Cycle repeat ...
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Better to have independent check. Engage TCH ?
[+] 1 user Likes Sline's post

(26-05-2023, 01:54 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile
Next GE is coming Soon but before is President election this year , still no updates.

THEY ONLY SCARE THE VOTES
the rest don't bother , AS USUAL ONCE GET VOTED, CONTROL GOVT
NEXT 5 YEARS any saga happen etc , they " ownself check ownself " as usual YOU CAN Say what? Suck thumb for another 5 years

Cycle repeat ...
Yes the GE is the only reason they are keeping their head low regarding the ridout saga. 
Opposition should arrange a tour of the outside of the ridout palaces.
Public pay 50 cents can get free bus ride and comprehensive tour guide explanation? I would sign up! Am sure tourists would be interested as well

(26-05-2023, 01:50 PM)talky Wrote:  they can do that 

Another 'sovereign' citizen? 'Badge Lady' asks for court charges to be dropped as she should have “immunity as a citizen” - Singapore News (theindependent.sg)
[url=https://theindependent.sg/another-sovereign-citizen-badge-lady-asks-for-court-charges-to-be-dropped-as-she-should-have-immunity-as-a-citizen/][/url]
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

(26-05-2023, 02:00 PM)Truebluesg Wrote:  Yes the GE is the only reason they are keeping their head low regarding the ridout saga. 
Opposition should arrange a tour of the outside of the ridout palaces.
Public pay 50 cents can get free bus ride and comprehensive tour guide explanation? I would sign up! Am sure tourists would be interested as well

sorry, for security reason, outsiders are not allowed to go inside.

all the bidding documents and past rental history will be dig up and scrutinised.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

Nice titties Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(26-05-2023, 02:03 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  sorry, for security reason, outsiders are not allowed to go inside.

outside will do lah. Tour guide can do a comprehensive explanation showing the map of the palaces. 50 cents or a bit more I think worth it lor.
Is nice area
after that adjorn to MacDonalds  Rotfl

the publoc have the right to 'speculate' wat REALLY happened since both ministers kept mum...
[+] 1 user Likes singaporean1964's post

I think you're right lah! Big Grin No proof cannot anyhow say lah!

(26-05-2023, 05:34 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  the publoc have the right to 'speculate' wat REALLY happened since both ministers kept mum...

Can we visit their houses to see leh?  Thinking

(26-05-2023, 02:08 PM)Truebluesg Wrote:  outside will do lah. Tour guide can do a comprehensive explanation showing the map of the palaces. 50 cents or a bit more I think worth it lor.
Is nice area
after that adjorn to MacDonalds  Rotfl

Lim bei like your ideas

(26-05-2023, 02:03 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  sorry, for security reason, outsiders are not allowed to go inside.

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/bi...nd-2037606

ah sham in more sticky situation becoz whoever approved the rental deal probably report to him, or 2 level under him..

Put yrself in the approver shoe's, u dare to not approve meh

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(26-05-2023, 05:41 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Can we visit their houses to see leh?  Thinking

THEY HAVE MANY SKELETONS THAT THE PAP KEPT THERE...

(26-05-2023, 05:41 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Can we visit their houses to see leh?  Thinking

Organize a few bus load of local tourists circling round their bunalows with a guide explainng what Black & White houses are. I will be first in the queue @$20 including a free drink.
[+] 2 users Like Dan's post

(26-05-2023, 07:15 PM)Dan Wrote:  Organize a few bus load of local tourists circling round their bunalows with a guide explainng what Black & White houses are.  I will be first in the queue @$20 including a free drink.
I bid $30 for a 1 hour tour. including a free drink too Laughing
[+] 2 users Like Truebluesg's post

(26-05-2023, 07:40 PM)Truebluesg Wrote:  I bid $30 for a 1 hour tour. including a free drink too Laughing

Rotfl Rotfl

(26-05-2023, 06:23 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  ah sham in more sticky situation becoz whoever approved the rental deal probably report to him, or 2 level under him..

Put yrself in the approver shoe's, u dare to not approve meh

Ownself approve ownself
[+] 1 user Likes sogo's post

The best bidder should never get the bid if there were no other bidders..in any aunction, such a case should be withdrawn.
[+] 1 user Likes *天哥*'s post

In a jewellery aunction for example, if there were only 1 bidder for a base price $1million necklace and even if the bidder bidded $1.1million but there were no other competing bidders, the necklace should be withdrawn and not awarded to the first bidder. Common sense.
[+] 3 users Like *天哥*'s post

(26-05-2023, 09:15 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  In a jewellery aunction for example, if there were only 1 bidder for a base price $1million necklace and even if the bidder bidded $1.1million but there were no other competing bidders, the necklace should be withdrawn and not awarded to the first bidder. Common sense.

SLA is not auction house.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

From google :

What happens if only one bidder?
If there's only one bidder then the auctioneer is allowed to “run them up” to the reserve price, by bidding against them. However, if their highest bid is still lower than the reserve price then the property will not sell. It's a strange auction rule, and sounds surprising.
===========================================================

I say to u, This is not a strange rule BUT A rule to prevent unfair competition in the business world.

Say in a one bidder $1million jewellery necklace auction, the seller should run up the price to $2million when the single bidder placed a $1.1million bid. Otherwise the necklace should be withdrawn from bidding since there is no other biddders to provide a fair competition. Get it now ?

(26-05-2023, 09:21 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  SLA is not auction house.

Of course not. But when u place a property for rent in the market ,what is the FAIR reserve price ?

(26-05-2023, 09:21 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  SLA is not auction house.

How do u determine this reserve price ?  According to market rate same size property or what other criteria to ensure FAIR PLAY ?