Kway Chap selling probably the cheapest for only $2.50

https://m.facebook.com/video/video.php?v...8480766728&__cft__

[Image: P93BPcC.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

This place is very far....May not be worth to travel all the way there

[Image: MrnVOSl.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Long time didnt go there. Quite a few nice stalls

(18-04-2023, 03:37 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  This place is very far....May not be worth to travel all the way there

(18-04-2023, 04:00 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Long time didnt go there. Quite a few nice stalls

So far away ah! Confused Go there come back bus fares and train fares gone case liao lah! I walk to my nearest hawker centre better lah! Big Grin

a fen qian a fen huo

Should be very small very small serving.

(18-04-2023, 03:37 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  This place is very far....May not be worth to travel all the way there

free also not worth.............

(18-04-2023, 04:13 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Should be very small very small serving.

Perhaps to fill the stomach can order 2 helpings of the kway Chap..................pah........... Big Grin

Back in the 80s and 90s moi basically jiak lot of kway chap for 3 meals as 2 bowls of kway with 3 liao only cost SGD 1.80 at that time. Very filling (serving quite good back then) and still affordable in a period when cai png with 3 liao also cost $2+ nia. Maybe that why ganna gout at young age as jiak too much kway chap. Sad

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.

lota of tauPOK-ed

(18-04-2023, 04:53 PM)Soulhacker Wrote:  Back in the 80s and 90s moi basically jiak lot of kway chap for 3 meals as 2 bowls of kway with 3 liao only cost SGD 1.80 at that time. Very filling (serving quite good back then) and still affordable in a period when cai png with 3 liao also cost $2+ nia. Maybe that why ganna gout at young age as jiak too much kway chap. Sad

To much good food causes gout..................? Big Grin

(18-04-2023, 04:58 PM)debono Wrote:  To much good food causes gout..................? Big Grin

Old people said jiak too much innards food will cause gout one. Sad

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.

(18-04-2023, 05:08 PM)Soulhacker Wrote:  Old people said jiak too much innards food will cause gout one. Sad

That is what I understand too.................... Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(18-04-2023, 04:05 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  So far away ah! Confused Go there come back bus fares and train fares gone case liao lah! I walk to my nearest hawker centre better lah! Big Grin

Walking 10 mins, cycling 5 mins, driving 3 mins. Quite near lah
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

Must aso try the wanton mee

(18-04-2023, 05:44 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Walking 10 mins, cycling 5 mins, driving 3 mins. Quite near lah

Near to you good lah! Big Grin  Thumbsup

(18-04-2023, 05:46 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Near to you good lah! Big Grin  Thumbsup

Is this hawker centre close to any MRT station...................? Big Grin

(18-04-2023, 05:47 PM)debono Wrote:  Is this hawker centre close to any MRT station...................? Big Grin

Mountbatten. Walk towards the esso station and cut in, it's right behind

If stop at mountbatten, there are two choices. The old airport rd food center much more food to choose from. This jln batu quite small

(18-04-2023, 05:49 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Mountbatten. Walk towards the esso station and cut in, it's right behind

(18-04-2023, 05:52 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  If stop at mountbatten, there are two choices. The old airport rd food center much more food to choose from. This jln batu quite small

Bro. thanks for your information.............................. Big Grin Clapping