When you last time go Orchard Road walk around , shop?

happen to see this year light up, see orchard road nothing much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rylnaU7V6jo

i only heard this time they going to hold a christmas party countdown , is free

wonder how they going to managed the crowd. Guess they wanna bring back good old days 90s , whereby come christmas eve Orchard road is dam crowded.

I still remember quite hard to walk , shoulder by shoulder in the crowd back in 90s , I not piss off in fact feel the mood partly at least 90s Still feel great about SG.

now literally zzzzz
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Whenever got some celebration countdown with crowd short ppl like me rugi. We cannot see the stage from afar as a lot of tall ppl block. And then too close we smell the bahwu like armpit of those taller ppl and maybe they pang pui we smell more too.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(29-11-2023, 03:15 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  happen to see this year light up, see orchard road nothing much.

wonder how they going to managed the crowd. Guess they wanna bring back good old days 90s , whereby come christmas eve Orchard road is dam crowded.

I still remember quite hard to walk , shoulder by shoulder in the crowd back in 90s , I not piss off in fact feel the mood partly at least 90s Still feel great about SG.

now literally zzzzz

At least 10 years no go liao lah! Big Grin

(29-11-2023, 06:20 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  At least 10 years no go liao lah! Big Grin

I more than 15 years. Tongue  Parkway Parade went there last week also more than 15 years. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Goldmine's post

[[ForeverAlone]] dateline='[url=tel:1701242103' Wrote:  1701242103[/url]']
happen to see this year light up, see orchard road nothing much.

now literally zzzzz

Things in Orchard Road are so expensive now. Most tourists will go to Japan.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(30-11-2023, 03:09 AM)Goldmine Wrote:  I more than 15 years. Tongue  Parkway Parade went there last week also more than 15 years. Big Grin

Open so many shopping centres, who still go PP nowsaday lah. Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(30-11-2023, 06:41 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Open so many shopping centres, who still go PP nowsaday lah. Rotfl

Got lah, those who live nearby.  Besides PP, only i2 around that area, I think. Else they have to go further to Bedok Mall, Kallang Wave, Kinex or maybe even Suntec?

I just went PP a few weeks back. The previous time I went there was before the start of the MRT station construction which was years ago.

Long time never go Orchard leow. Never went there since the pandemic started.

(30-11-2023, 07:34 AM)Levin Wrote:  Long time never go Orchard leow.  Never went there since the pandemic started.

Very long time. 
I almost go there every month to go DonDonki to buy Japanese drip bag coffee. Rotfl

Watch out for rats dropping down from the trees and lamppost.

Last time , I always go either Orchard Rd or Marina bay every single weekend.

chit chat with friends, drink coffee , shop, walk around.

Now never. I think back got pro and con ,

pro is , chill around relax your mind but also depend wat you chit chat with friends also sometimes quite zzzz

con is , kinda waste time , also waste money. I remember will spend 50+ at least, partly see movie, later go eat , drink coffee.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

For locals there's nothing much to buy. But the name orchard is famous worldwide, that's why the properties there are easy to sell and can fetch high prices

I don't walk along Orchard road...I drive through it  Big Grin

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

(30-11-2023, 05:23 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Last time , I always go either Orchard Rd or Marina bay every single weekend.

chit chat with friends, drink coffee , shop, walk around.

Now never. I think back got pro and con ,

pro is , chill around relax your mind but also depend wat you chit chat with friends also sometimes quite zzzz

con is , kinda waste time , also waste money.  I remember will spend 50+ at least, partly see movie, later go eat , drink coffee.

Last time I always went to Orchard with girls to show off lah! Big Grin

(30-11-2023, 05:27 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  For locals there's nothing much to buy. But the name orchard is famous worldwide, that's why the properties there are easy to sell and can fetch high prices

to be honestly if I ultra rich , I will not tactically speaking buy a mansion in SG.

I will rather buy condo either at st regis residences or above Ion Orchard. I heard rumours this fann wong got one unit at Ion orchard but she stay in landed house.

you will say why? Because if wanna get thing so convient and easy just literally downstair nearby . I preferring like wanna try Nike sneaker , Apple products , luxury brands here.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

If all shoppers like me, i think most shops at Orchard will bankrupt.

(29-11-2023, 03:15 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  happen to see this year light up, see orchard road nothing much.

now literally zzzzz

last went there in 2012

(30-11-2023, 05:52 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  last went there in 2012

mine last I forget, like roughly 2015 or 2016.

April this year.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(30-11-2023, 05:37 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  to be honestly if I ultra rich , I will not tactically speaking buy a mansion in SG.

I will rather buy condo either at st regis residences or above Ion Orchard.  I heard rumours this fann wong got one unit at Ion orchard but she stay in landed house.

you will say why? Because if wanna get thing so convient and easy just literally downstair nearby . I preferring like wanna try Nike sneaker , Apple products , luxury brands here.

Just because for the convenience of buying these items, you preferring to buy st regis and ion orchard?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(30-11-2023, 05:37 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  to be honestly if I ultra rich , I will not tactically speaking buy a mansion in SG.

I will rather buy condo either at st regis residences or above Ion Orchard.  I heard rumours this fann wong got one unit at Ion orchard but she stay in landed house.

(30-11-2023, 06:38 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Just because for the convenience of buying these items, you preferring to buy st regis and ion orchard?

St Regis chocolate damn expensive leh! Big Grin Must be damn rich lah! I just eat VanHoutan or Cadbury chocolate from nearby provision shops can liao lah!