When you see an old man serving you at the counter, avoid him at all cost

(10-12-2022, 10:12 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  In the past.. these days young go play or gai gai around during holidays.
How can the old be losers, if they do not fill the post, then will need more
foreigner workers. There is only that many Sporeans. Fill by robots is not going to be another soon.
Unless you agree CPF is sufficient, how to stay at home?

Logic or not.
If no logic say you are wrong.
Logically the old ones may need financial aid, they can become hawker centre cleaners. But these jobs are slowly being replaced as customers are requited by law to return food trays and cookeries to tray return kiosk............ crying Scream Gross

(11-12-2022, 03:11 PM)debono Wrote:  Logically the old ones may need financial aid, they can become hawker centre cleaners. But these jobs are slowly being replaced as customers are requited by law to return food trays and cookeries to tray return kiosk............ crying Scream Gross

There are still cleaner jobs like wash toilet which so far don't think robots can do as got water will short circuit the board inside the robot?

(11-12-2022, 11:49 PM)sgh Wrote:  There are still cleaner jobs like wash toilet which so far don't think robots can do as got water will short circuit the board inside the robot?

The robot can have it's electronics housed in a waterproof box, thereby keeping the mother board free of water........ Laughing nudie Gesti-109

(13-12-2022, 09:07 PM)debono Wrote:  The robot can have it's electronics housed in a waterproof box, thereby keeping the mother board free of water........ Laughing nudie Gesti-109

How about extract cigarette butt that is stucked in the urinal or ladies pad that is stucked inside the container? Using too much brute force will damage the urinal and the container isn't it? That is why until now some tasks are still not reachable by robots yet it still require human hands which know how to exert enough force and pressure. Maybe robots tech will improve to that point then cool wash toilet will hand over 100% to robots! And cleaners got one less job to do or maybe zero already since sweep and mop floor can also be done by robots?

(06-12-2022, 05:56 AM)The_Enlightened_One Wrote:   

agreed with u if I see this CB kia serving me 
[Image: WiLk0MR-e1461298443786.jpg]

(13-12-2022, 09:28 PM)limpeh394 Wrote:  agreed with u if I see this CB kia serving me 
Rotfl  Thumbsup

(13-12-2022, 09:11 PM)sgh Wrote:  How about extract cigarette butt that is stucked in the urinal or ladies pad that is stucked inside the container? Using too much brute force will damage the urinal and the container isn't it? That is why until now some tasks are still not reachable by robots yet it still require human hands which know how to exert enough force and pressure. Maybe robots tech will improve to that point then cool wash toilet will hand over 100% to robots! And cleaners got one less job to do or maybe zero already since sweep and mop floor can also be done by robots?

I can appreciate your point of view......... Clapping Gesti-109

(13-12-2022, 09:37 PM)debono Wrote:  I can appreciate your point of view......... Clapping Gesti-109

You see if robots can do everything of us humans then next time the man woman do do shiok shiok activity can ask robot take the place of the other party too or it has already happend? :O

Put everything else aside, i m sure you had bad experience before with such peoples, they disgruntled, they are early nation building batch, here he has to serve you because you becone rich enjoying fruits due to the seed he sowed

Is no different from you have to shoe shine foreign talent and get shouted at condo because you doing your job, if you remember security guard saga shouted by jp morgan executive, who was born elsewhere but hold Singapore passport

And your children also have to follow your footsteps being so useless

Thanks to the visionary....

(20-12-2022, 05:43 PM)jameslee58@hotmail.com Wrote:  Put everything else aside, i m sure you had bad experience before with such peoples, they disgruntled, they are early nation building batch,  here he has to serve you because you becone rich enjoying fruits due to the seed he sowed

Is no different from you have to shoe shine foreign talent and get shouted at condo because you doing your job,  if you remember security guard saga shouted by jp morgan executive,  who was born elsewhere but hold Singapore passport

And your children also have to follow your footsteps being so useless

Thanks to the visionary....
Thumbs_down Thumbs_down Thumbs_down

(07-12-2022, 07:22 PM)joyce_tay Wrote:  Many sexual and criminal cases already involve the elderly men nowadays. Many of those elderly working in low end jobs are likely to be ex convicts for serious crimes. It is safer to stay away from such folks.
Poor people generally have a lower sense of self worth, they are more likely to commit serious crimes that those who succeed financially in life.
[+] 2 users Like Zhaoyun's post

TS

没教养。

(01-01-2023, 06:00 PM)webinarian Wrote:  TS

没教养。
Stop your crap lah. You are here every day post pro china stuff till nobody even want to bother about you. I can only say you are very no class and try to make yourself seem righteous through all your childish nonsense.If what I say is not true, then nobody will agree with me liow. You are the real crap here, in case you don't know yet.
[+] 3 users Like The_Enlightened_One's post

Confirmed poorly educated.

(01-01-2023, 06:06 PM)The_Enlightened_One Wrote:  Stop your crap lah. You are here every day post pro china stuff till nobody even want to bother about you. I can only say you are very no class and try to make yourself seem righteous through all your childish nonsense.If what I say is not true, then nobody will agree with me liow. You are the real crap here, in case you don't know yet.
No need give a damn about him, webinarin is a por China lam par kia and he hate this thread so much Becoz  he is also the cheebye kia you mentioned  Laughing
[+] 3 users Like Zhaoyun's post

(01-01-2023, 07:20 PM)Zhaoyun Wrote:  No need give a damn about him, webinarin is a por China lam par kia and he hate this thread so much Becoz  he is also the cheebye kia you mentioned  Laughing

That is what they get for being pro-China..... Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

(01-01-2023, 08:48 PM)debono Wrote:  That is what they get for being pro-China..... Big Grin

Ya lor!!! So poor thing you know!!

(01-01-2023, 08:48 PM)debono Wrote:  That is what they get for being pro-China..... Big Grin
Rotfl

Dont let a few bad apples taint the rest

most of them are just wanting to glide by ...but some people 50 cent is bigger than the tank tracks ...demand this and that ..of course being told off

(06-12-2022, 05:56 AM)The_Enlightened_One Wrote:  From my experience, they are mostly CHEEBYE kias. Why would anyone at his age do such jobs, because he is a loser in life. In the past, we got guai guai holiday students do such Job, now every f&b you see these losers. Don't patronize them, avoid them. What accompany such losers are, they have serious mental and attitude problem. 

You will be old 1 day also lah! Big Grin

(02-01-2023, 04:09 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  You will be old 1 day also lah! Big Grin

Yes, all of us will grow old one day, so be patient with the old ones............ Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(02-01-2023, 04:29 PM)debono Wrote:  Yes, all of us will grow old one day, so be patient with the old ones............ Laughing

Your turn will come 1 day lah! Big Grin

(13-12-2022, 09:28 PM)limpeh394 Wrote:  agreed with u if I see this CB kia serving me 
Rotfl Thumbsup

(09-01-2023, 12:25 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Your turn will come 1 day lah! Big Grin

I am there already............ Rotfl Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

What's wrong with him leh?  Thinking I would be honoured to be served by him leh! Big Grin

Rotfl Thumbsup