Whenever i want to trade, my router sure blink blink like mad
Photo 

[Image: 18-Apr-22-Trade-1.jpg]
Then worst thing is the internet will "hang" after i click submit order. Been calling up Starhub but always put on music for quite sometime.

I was sad when i don't have a pair of new shoes, until i saw someone with no feet...
[+] 1 user Likes roguetrader's post

Trading is Risky.
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

Hard wired your computer
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-18-23-45-58.png]

yes
going to close my starhub acc
always hang

I stand by mobile hotspot

actually my 50G on mobile
is enough

Starhub down.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Do you know how to hard reset your router. Go and press the reset button(a small hidden button) for few seconds, let it reboot again… See still got problem… This is to reset the router to default setting.

If still cannot, update latest router firmware.
I think you also lazy to update your router firmware. Do you know how to update it? Go to the router manufacturer site to search for the latest router firmware.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(18-04-2022, 11:57 PM)Talent Wrote:  yes
going to close my starhub acc
always hang

How come you never post your question here?
I have been using StarHub network for donkey years never have any major problem.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(19-04-2022, 06:22 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Do you know how to hard reset your router. Go and press the reset button(a small hidden button) for few seconds, let it reboot again… See still got problem… This is to reset the router to default setting.
I think you also lazy to update your router firmware. Do you know how to update it… Go to the router manufacture site to search for the latest router firmware.

Router is rarely a problem. At most you turn off and on.

If you reset you need to set up everything all over again.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(19-04-2022, 06:32 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Router is rarely a problem. At most you turn off and on.

If you reset you need to set up everything all over again.

You are lucky…. Big Grin

Can’t remember, Shd be no need for hard reset. I never ask you to delete your network profile. Otherwise you got to re setup your router again.

Updating of firmware will need to setup everything all over again. Hard or soft resetting won't. I suspecting my neighbours also using STARHUB and using extensively every night, thus my internet hanging.

I was sad when i don't have a pair of new shoes, until i saw someone with no feet...

(19-04-2022, 07:20 AM)roguetrader Wrote:  Updating of firmware will need to setup everything all over again. Hard or soft resetting won't. I suspecting my neighbours also using STARHUB and using extensively every night, thus my internet hanging.

Not difficult. Shd give it a try… Big Grin
If still cannot, go and exchange another router.

May be you can also
Call StarHub that you have this issue to boost your network bandwidth as they have been clamping down the bandwidth/speed or you can try changing your network channel. This will need to go to router site to make the changes.

Router now $40 can get.
Carousell $20 2nd hand.

But like I said it is rarely router...unless router is more than 10yrs old.

Could be wifi congestion because many users in whole block. Use 5Ghz instead of 2.4Ghz or use Ethernet cable.

(19-04-2022, 07:44 AM)5354 Wrote:  fcuking whiner!

Does my posts looked like whinning to you or your understanding of the English, its vocab and its usage are too profound for your upbringing education? That is one of my trade and when it is completed 20mins later then i decide to post on the Internet provider situation. I seriously don't wish to bring myself to your levels so please, watch your forum etiquettes

U have a cheap router