Where is Allegginonebasket now?

That idiot till now still can't show a single thread where i shared a prolific link

(28-04-2024, 05:01 PM)Nyvrem Wrote:  You are forgetting that sgtalk is totally unstable because it's hosted on Hostinger that is purportedly malware-prone. Anytime it could go belly up.

[Image: HbcQT9r.png]

[Image: DKs97N7.png]
It can't go belly up, else morons like placebo, geneco and twinkle07 will be homeless. They can't head to edmw either, because they are so despised there. Which means they, I mean he ( since all three are the same person) might kill himself out of loneliness

search: The Food Dossier
same few accounts bumping as prolific forum...

[Image: JTMmUOO.jpeg]

[Image: GwmmOfl.jpeg]

[Image: vMuMhxa.jpeg]

[Image: nNn5eoe.jpeg]

[Image: 9ldLEI9.jpeg]

So? You harp on it all day got nothing else better to say? You forgot to jiak medicine os it?

(28-04-2024, 06:50 PM)twinkle07 Wrote:  search: The Food Dossier

Please don't kill yourself when sgtalk closes down okay? Life is precious

Sgtalk seem doing well not much anti govt post plus ruling party bad post so maybe can survive no disturb by authority lah won't close down.
[+] 1 user Likes ysh02's post

Sgtalk is doing well, if you can look past the fact most of its traffic comes from fake bots purchased to make it appear legitimate.

Besides, I can tell you the site admin is just treating this as a past time. If you want proof, just look at how he can't be bothered to refresh the ad banner placements that were placed since last nov. Plus, the glaring spelling mistake in the welcome message for the market talk section ( "POST YOUR VIEWS on news, nvestments, and markets"..... Why is investments missing the letter 'i' ???? ) hasn't been corrected since kingdom come.

When he gets bored of paying for the hosting, bots and stuff, he will shut it down. After all sgtalk is a huge money losing proposition. It's just a matter of sooner or later.

I once shared a new logo for sgtalk, but everyone dissed it and made me feel so sad Sad

(28-04-2024, 07:53 PM)pinkypanther Wrote:  I once shared a new logo for sgtalk, but everyone dissed it and made me feel so sad Sad
He should be here in St Talk .. Rotfl

Sgtalk Admin here does not know his sgtalk.net website is valuable Big Grin

[Image: sgtalk-net.jpg]

[Image: shitsite.jpg]

prolific skins lose to sgtalk in Global Rank, Country Rank, Category Rank
prolific skins lose to sgtalk in Total visits for March 2024
Bounce rate for prolific skins is a staggering 73.73% compared to SgTalk's 27.92% which means when peepur land on prolific skins websai, 73.73% will immediately siam and leave the websai
Peepur read Sgtalk average 8.16 pages per visit versus prolific skins 0.68 page per visit
Average per visit duration time on SgTalk is 10.18 mins versus prolific skin website of just 1 min per visit  Rotfl

So now you know why prolific skins clones need to leech on so tightly to SgTalk Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Hundreds of bots and a few real users, get real we all can discern the so-called traffic sgtalk "enjoys" is fake. Each time you parrot your delusional statistics, I will act as the POFMA against your falsehood.

this ish the set of clones spamming prolific skin forums...

always same few accounts advertising prolific skins forum/.food dossier
then same few accounts bumping replies.......

pinkypanther
Alleggsinonebasket
Hamletprince
Reddishday
Shion
fuch_asia
potato_wedges
Nvyrem
Alleggsinonebasket

example thread: https://sgtalk.net/Thread-The-Food-Dossier-Twyst-Pasta
[+] 1 user Likes twinkle07's post

(03-05-2024, 12:04 AM)twinkle07 Wrote:  this ish the set of clones spamming prolific skin forums...

always same few accounts advertising prolific skins forum/.food dossier
then same few accounts bumping replies.......

pinkypanther
Alleggsinonebasket
Hamletprince
Reddishday
Shion
fuch_asia
potato_wedges
Nvyrem
Alleggsinonebasket

example thread: https://sgtalk.net/Thread-The-Food-Dossier-Twyst-Pasta

Let's just whack the crappy prolific foreskins website into oblivion  Laughter-119

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

you guys are really childish

He put his eggs into different basket now!

(28-04-2024, 06:50 PM)twinkle07 Wrote:  search: The Food Dossier

[Image: JTMmUOO.jpeg]

[Image: GwmmOfl.jpeg]

[Image: vMuMhxa.jpeg]

[Image: nNn5eoe.jpeg]

[Image: 9ldLEI9.jpeg]

Ooooh I love the food dossier!!! one of my fav food blogs!

He put his eggs into different basket now!  Rotfl

(03-05-2024, 12:18 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  He put his eggs into different basket now!  Rotfl

Yeah but those prolific foreskins clones are now impersonating his nick to try and look legit here  Laughing

huh catch no ball

Prolific foreskins is a crappy website full of plagiarism.

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Whats-with-ppl...orum-posts

Time to whack prolific skins into oblivion  Laughter-119

(03-05-2024, 12:20 AM)Focus1974 Wrote:  huh catch no ball

Your are doing exactly what your foreskins website is doing.  Prolific clones  Big Grin