Where is Walaneh?

(10-05-2024, 01:12 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  You must be Walaneh.

Who's that leh? Thinking
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(10-05-2024, 01:33 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Who's that leh? Thinking
Don’t pretend pretend, huh? Yr posts expressions looks very similar.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(10-05-2024, 01:42 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Don’t pretend pretend, huh? Yr posts expressions looks very similar.

Looks like after he convert into a Christian he “began” to forget his past identity and tries to “pretend” a new person? Just my guess.

(10-05-2024, 02:35 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  Looks like after he convert into a Christian he “began” to forget his past identity and tries to “pretend” a new person? Just my guess.

Welcome back, are you still in Taiwan?

(10-05-2024, 01:42 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Don’t pretend pretend, huh? Yr posts expressions looks very similar.

Why must I pretend leh? Thinking I am cheekopekman lah! Big Grin

(10-05-2024, 02:53 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Welcome back, are you still in Taiwan?

Thanks. I have moved to Shanghai but commute back and forth from Taipei for the past few months.
[+] 2 users Like kangtangman's post

(10-05-2024, 04:21 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  Thanks. I have moved to Shanghai but commute back and forth from Taipei for the past few months.

I see…no wonder you seldom come to Sgtalk…Shanghai is very near Taipei, can go back Taipei every weekend
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

Retire from here. But never post got read.

(10-05-2024, 04:24 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  I see…no wonder you seldom come to Sgtalk…Shanghai is very near Taipei, can go back Taipei every weekend

Yeah my job scope has increased. And will cover another business unit to bring growth into the organization for the north Asia region. 

So will not be back to Singapore for a while.

Do you still go changi airport to chill? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(10-05-2024, 04:50 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Do you still go changi airport to chill? Big Grin

Since when I went to airport to chill leh? Thinking At home got aircon why must go there so far away and waste transport fares leh?

U r cheekopek lah

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

(10-05-2024, 05:35 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Since when I went to airport to chill leh? Thinking At home got aircon why must go there so far away and waste transport fares leh?

Yes you got say b4 lah.  During chinese new period.  Oh yar, paiseh.  You didn't say that as cheekopekman.  You said that was walaneh Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(10-05-2024, 05:46 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Yes you got say b4 lah.  During chinese new period.  Oh yar, paiseh.  You didn't say that as cheekopekman.  You said that was walaneh Big Grin

He reborn liao..old no go away the new cannot come

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

Rest in peace 🕊️.

(10-05-2024, 05:46 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Yes you got say b4 lah.  During chinese new period.  Oh yar, paiseh.  You didn't say that as cheekopekman.  You said that was walaneh Big Grin

There's only 1 and only 1 cheekopekman here lah! Big Grin And I didn't say that leh, did I? Thinking

(10-05-2024, 06:27 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  There's only 1 and only 1 cheekopekman here lah! Big Grin And I didn't say that leh, did I? Thinking

Can you share again how you beat up your matron? Big Grin

(10-05-2024, 06:31 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Can you share again how you beat up your matron? Big Grin

When did I ever do that leh? Thinking

(10-05-2024, 07:17 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  When did I ever do that leh? Thinking

I remember you said you beat her up with one wooden table leg before Big Grin