Where these 2 couples piak piak?

I dun think can walk in and book a hotel, people sure can recognize them. In car? In HDB staircase? Shopping centre toilet? 
Oversea hotel easier .... JB hotel?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

under speaker table lor
[+] 1 user Likes Jinwului's post

i think the lady has own place.

Smile
[+] 2 users Like Niubee's post

Car shakes at east coast park?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(18-07-2023, 02:57 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I dun think can walk in and book a hotel, people sure can recognize them. In car? In HDB staircase? Shopping centre toilet? 

[Image: bill-clinton-relations.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

(18-07-2023, 02:58 PM)Jinwului Wrote:  under speaker table lor

Parlaiment toilet?

(18-07-2023, 02:59 PM)Niubee Wrote:  i think the lady has own place.

Then the WP couple? WP's HQ?

MOST probably at a secluded nature park ,mt faber or east coast park

(18-07-2023, 03:16 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Then the WP couple? WP's HQ?

she has clarified. I know is fake. Non issue for WP, just gossip.

Smile

(18-07-2023, 02:57 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I dun think can walk in and book a hotel, people sure can recognize them. In car? In HDB staircase? Shopping centre toilet? 

Depend hao lich\elite you are.

Moi know an ASK when he pray women ish always jio a few SJW out to open sea on his private yart boat to party few dazes one. No scare will caught by public eyes. Sad

Chao peasant kia likely ish go in those disability toilet in shopping mall lah, got bigger space to try more patterns. Got car one just park in some ulu place and put curtain lor. HDB staircase tiagong more popular with si ginna type. Sad

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.

(18-07-2023, 03:15 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Parlaiment toilet?

最危险的地方是最安全的...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

At his cushy office lor...

Need to check for semen stains.

[Image: rdt_20230718_0036327176931786780922250-jpg.186197]
[Image: rdt_20230718_0036327176931786780922250-jpg.186197]

(18-07-2023, 03:47 PM)Soulhacker Wrote:  Depend hao lich\elite you are.

Moi know an ASK when he pray women ish always jio a few SJW out to open sea on his private yart boat to party few dazes one. No scare will caught by public eyes. Sad

Chao peasant kia likely ish go in those disability toilet in shopping mall lah, got bigger space to try more patterns. Got car one just park in some ulu place and put curtain lor. HDB staircase tiagong more popular with si ginna type. Sad

I dun think these 2 are not that rich …. now got new juice … they like Amara Hotel  nudie

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(18-07-2023, 03:52 PM)Fancy-Bus8506 Wrote:  she's a grown woman with a salary and papa's money. you think she doesn't have a landed property to call home?

She's got the affordability and privacy. Best! 
simple rules, never hook up with hard up people.

if you are so interested, why not you msg them and ask instead of starting a thread guessing ?
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

I heard the driver said Amara Hotel wat. He said he saw Nipple Seah and LP (not lan par) left the hotel.   Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(19-07-2023, 07:04 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  if you are so interested, why not you msg them and ask instead of starting a thread guessing ?

Sure, you have their contacts? Once they tell me, I will post here  Thumbsup

Anyone got nice picture of Nipple Seah? .... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung