Where to buy Toilet Bi-fold door roller?
Photo 

[Image: 20211003-165622.jpg]

[Image: 20211003-165518.jpg]

[Image: 20211003-165505.jpg]

My toilet bi-fold door came off the door frame as I tried to open the door. There was difficulty opening the bi-fold door. I used some force and the whole door came off. Fortunately, I was able to hold the door firmly and prevented it from hitting my head and toes. If not I would have serious injuries. The bi-fold door is quite heavy as it is made of metal frames 

The top roller broke a leg. I think I need to replace both top rollers. Where can I buy these rollers. Any shop in Singapore selling these rollers?

My common toilet bi fold door also spoilt.
Cannot lock and now almost track no more...
Trying to get one cheap cheap type of bifold door too.

无金店 or

https://www.soliddoorconstruction.com/

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

If you can wait? Can try to check in Aliexpress?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

HDB Toilet Bi-fold Door Roller PVC White Black Strong Durable Safety Rollers | https://s.lazada.sg/s.ZpZ63

can check hw stores such as this. more exp then china. need to check actual measurements

These HW shops are Online purchases. I have never bade Online purchase before. What is the process and mode of payment? 
Any shop that sell these products that I can go down to make the purchase personally?

some hv physical stores, addresses are provided in their online listing

(04-10-2021, 10:06 AM)Goldmine Wrote:  These HW shops are Online purchases. I have never bade Online purchase before. What is the process and mode of payment? 
Any shop that sell these products that I can go down to make the purchase personally?

Aiyo, now everything online liao leh. Buy online is cheaper.

(04-10-2021, 10:42 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  some hv physical stores, addresses are provided in their online listing

The physical stores mentioned are in Malaysia. Singapore no store selling door rollers. 
How to buy thru Shoppee? Deal direct with the seller or thru' shoppee?

(04-10-2021, 10:45 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Aiyo, now everything online liao leh. Buy online is cheaper.

Cheaper but service,reliability, product satisfaction good?  Online transaction safe? I am interested buying online from Shoppee. How to go abt it?

(06-10-2021, 12:07 AM)Goldmine Wrote:  The physical stores mentioned are in Malaysia. Singapore no store selling door rollers. 
How to buy thru Shoppee? Deal direct with the seller or thru' shoppee?

there are several of them. this one in kaki bukit, not sure they hv what you want:

Check out 10pcs PVC Bi Fold Door Roller Guide - WHOLE SET *SHIP DAILY* for $12.00 - $15.00. Get it on Shopee now! https://shopee.sg/product/10214/33514415...33450681.9

(06-10-2021, 12:19 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  there are several of them. this one in kaki bukit, not sure they hv what you want:

Check out 10pcs PVC Bi Fold Door Roller Guide - WHOLE SET *SHIP DAILY* for $12.00 - $15.00. Get it on Shopee now! https://shopee.sg/product/10214/33514415...33450681.9

Those 10 pcs one, I think are not suitable - size does not look appropriate. I think the set of 4 pcs are more suitable - the size (5cm,) durability - fit for door weight 10-15kg. Its best to buy physically front the store if they have a branch here.

(06-10-2021, 12:45 AM)Goldmine Wrote:  Those 10 pcs one, I think are not suitable - size does not look appropriate. I think the set of 4 pcs are more suitable - the size (5cm,) durability - fit for door weight 10-15kg. Its best to buy physically front the store if they have a branch here.

I bought this in shopee a few years ago and quality was good. Yah, but you're right, I ran the risk of buying the wrong one. However, the price was like 20% cheaper than physical shop so I decided to give it a try. Not expensive things anyway.

(03-10-2021, 08:45 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  My common toilet bi fold door also spoilt.
Cannot lock and now almost track no more...
Trying to get one cheap cheap type of bifold door too.

My common toilet also cannot lock. That one can wait since the door can be closed. No one will push open the toilet door since the door is closed. 
My concern is the Master Bedroom door as it has no door now.