Where you think DOW will move?

(09-06-2022, 10:09 PM)roguetrader Wrote:  when market up, all like 360 720.
when market down, all learnt david copperfeld.
Really have to give credits to sgbutt to "call" the bottom @ 620+

Did he buy?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Alibaba is Super overbought
Waiting for reversing signal… Big Grin

[Image: 8-E6-DA228-8-E18-4-A27-9-E0-C-2202-A06458-A8.jpg]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(09-06-2022, 10:09 PM)roguetrader Wrote:  when market up, all like 360 720.
when market down, all learnt david copperfeld.
Really have to give credits to sgbutt to "call" the bottom @ 620+

More importantly, is he a multi millionaire?

[Image: 84-D38034-32-A3-4-AB6-9-B0-C-D62827798390.png]

Uncle Dow selling so fast finished, not fun one.

these few days are good for scalping  Big Grin

DOW crashed in the last 2 hours. How many got caught? What are the damages?

Free David Copperfield magic shows, and the cycle continues.

I was sad when i don't have a pair of new shoes, until i saw someone with no feet...

Oh No, it is a breakdown… Rotfl
Fake breakdown due to Fed going raise rate again!
25 basis or 50 basis pts?

(10-06-2022, 05:48 AM)teaserteam Wrote:  DOW crashed in the last 2 hours.  How many got caught?  What are the damages?

Friday is inflation report.
Many traders needed to get out before the report as it can lead to sharp selloff and wipe out leveraged positions. They waited until last hours to do so.

It's the usual case of being in a crowd of short term long positions. Few realise they are in the crowd until the selling starts then everyone rushes to get out.

The trend for Dow and Nasdaq is down recent bounce is just short term trading and short covering. 

Nothing changed. Inflation is still a problem. The war goes on. Rate hikes are coming. Likely recession will come.

Situation can get serious like black Friday if the number is very bad. It is unwise to gamble with many open positions.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

There is no sign of a bottom for the US markets yet.  Maybe it is not too far away.   Wait and see

(10-06-2022, 12:58 PM)revealer Wrote:  There is no sign of a bottom for the US markets yet.  Maybe it is not too far away.   Wait and see

The US market nearly broke the last low.  VIX went up 11% at one stage but dropped  back to close at 6%;  from extreme fear to moderate fear.   Looks like there are still rooms for the US market to drop further next week.  

The Futures for the Asian market looked quite ugly.  Prepare for a bad start next Monday.

[Image: Screenshot-2022-06-11-092956.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2022-06-11-092456.jpg]

Expected a temp bottom to end by AUGUST?  

https://www.twitter.com/CyclesFan/status...7524970496

It is always a difficult moment to decide where the stock will move esp when the stock just entered a bear market.  Presently,  it has only about a 60% chance that the stock will move up;  even if it moves up,  there is a good chance that this might be another bull trap,  another dead cat bounce. 

FOMC will make its decision in the coming Wednesday.  This decision will chart the direction of the market probably for the rest of next month.

The margin debt chart is trying to tell us something..

https://twitter.com/Reveale75093395/stat...8724886528

RECESSION

Pendek semua mati aiyo aiyo

The US market is about to reverse its direction. The RSI reached overbought condition and showing weaknesses.
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threa...-143024367

dow directions? long term up. in between who knows.
single dow stock may be excluded and drop down down. index component will be adjusted with time so long term up.