how to req for new cdc vouchers only in $2/* denomination

some old folks said $5 n $10/** are too much to spend on hawker ctr for b/f
lunch n dinner cook at home 
so force to spend 5 n 10 for lunch n dinner

the $200 cant last long

Those who are living alone, $10 is too big for one meal.

Even for 2 persons, it can be too big also.

(18-10-2022, 01:17 PM)talky Wrote:  some old folks said $5 n $10/** are too much to spend on hawker ctr for b/f

the $200 cant last long

who are those " some old folks " ??? I never heard much from them complain or force to spend 5 or 10 dollars.

A simple fried noodles already cost over 1 dollar ++ , I don't believe old folks are contended to just eat plain noodles surely add their fav fry foods which already cost a lot.

And yes A lot old folks still love fry foods despite they know is unhealthy but is a habit they hard to change.

Even some claim Why scare, any way already one leg inside the coffin must well enjoy my meals who knows this is my last meal.

(18-10-2022, 01:28 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  who are those " some old folks " ??? I never heard much from them complain or force to spend 5 or 10 dollars.

A simple fried noodles already cost over 1 dollar ++ , I don't believe old folks are contended to just eat plain noodles surely add their fav fry foods which already cost a lot.

And yes A lot old folks still love fry foods despite they know is unhealthy but is a habit they hard to change.

Even some claim Why scare, any way already one leg inside the coffin must well enjoy my meals who knows this is my last meal.

You got a rich uncle and many rich aunties to sponsor you mah!  Laughing

(18-10-2022, 01:17 PM)talky Wrote:  some old folks said $5 n $10/** are too much to spend on hawker ctr for b/f

the $200 cant last long
Currently there is no such channel for requesting all paid out in $2 vouchers. So, if you dunno how to use $10 or $5 vouchers you can donate them.  There will be many old folks who are happy to receive your donations.... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Seems like a very obvious shortcoming that govt didn't anticipate. It's not difficult from programming perspective to automatically re-denominate the vouchers to have a good spread, after a person spends a voucher each time.

ya denomination more 2 less 5 lesser 10
in between u can use cash.
Cash will save your life
cash is final.
the more cash u use the more cash will be in circulation.
control u become impossible.

the $200 cant last long

Some local supermarkets accept the vouchers . Can go marketing there,  then cook at home.
But yes, i agree that there should be more of the smaller denominations

(18-10-2022, 01:40 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Currently there is no such channel for requesting all paid out in $2 vouchers. So, if you dunno how to use $10 or $5 vouchers you can donate them.  There will be many old folks who are happy to receive your donations.... Rolleyes

$10 vouchers are OK for a family meal.
But the poor elderly single or couple may not want to spend so much on a meal .

(18-10-2022, 02:01 PM)Ahnya Wrote:  $10 vouchers are OK for a family meal.
But the poor elderly single or couple may not want to spend so much on a meal .

That is Govt's agenda as usual " one stone kill two birds "

hard to explain in depth, Summary remember end of the day NOTHING IS FREE IN THIS WORLD,
WHAT GOVT GIVE IS YOUR MONEY , END OF THE DAY WE STILL PAY EXTRA so call feed the " system behind running the country "

I go Value shop buy chocolates....$10 not enough.

I think now can just issue $5 and $10 vouchers to save space and paper. Stop issuing $2 vouchers as not enough to buy meals anymore after inflation. ..... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

the $200 cant last long

Put in FD can earn $6 interest per year.