han hui hui come out talk liaoi
Heart 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbO4-ACgTbI&t=79s

Later someone will come out to say the few unvax cause his company's business to suffer and also bring the whole economy down.

HHH is out again. 
Amos Yee could be deported
Gilbert writing Fairytales again. 
Who says Singapore is boring?

(13-11-2021, 05:05 PM)Clyde Wrote:  Later someone will come out to say the few unvax cause his company's business to suffer and also bring the whole economy down.

That is one way to push all the blame to unvax persons, but the reality is that those who are able to be vaccinated but chose not to be vaccinated will bring the whole country to disarray.. Angry

Why other countries vaccination rate much lower than Singapore but not in disarray?

(13-11-2021, 05:54 PM)Clyde Wrote:  Why other countries vaccination rate much lower than Singapore but not in disarray?

But to the uninitiated, the need to be vaccinated is paramount. Here our leaders advocate that we need all to be vaccinated, so that infection can be curtailed.... Wink

(13-11-2021, 05:54 PM)Clyde Wrote:  Why other countries vaccination rate much lower than Singapore but not in disarray?
According to moh it is because they under reported.

Then our ART and home self isolation also not reported. Lol

Nobody to pofma govt. Just like having CASE that does little for consumers... Or REACH platform to brainwash but every other feedback is but noise...

I think North Korea needs to visit sg to learn from the best administration. Lol

(13-11-2021, 07:15 PM)Sticw Wrote:  According to moh it is because they under reported.

Then our ART and home self isolation also not reported. Lol

Nobody to pofma govt. Just like having CASE that does little for consumers... Or REACH platform to brainwash but every other feedback is but noise...

I think North Korea needs to visit sg to learn from the best administration. Lol

The beauty is all these looks very democratic some more..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

At this moment for Infor, planet earth 50% tio needles.
tio chongTu.
see no virus mention
does not exist.
This man can explain professionally in precise wording not more than it is required
he is in the patent business
[+] 3 users Like singlon's post

I tend to agree with govt on this ...but she correctly pointed out that the rejection of vaccine injury claims is not transparent

The thing is this if scientifically the unvaxed have more serious bouts of covid19 infections and cause strains in hospitals ...then it is not wrong to pressure them by making them pay for the stubbornness. 

Similarly if a person becomes seriously ill due to vaccine, the govt should accept claims unless it can prove otherwise.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

The problem it is already a crime against Humanity under the Nuremburg codes.
Those guilty shall be hunted down like diseased dogs.
Those u see at Cop26 are safe. They cannot return to DC for ex.
They might be arrested.
Singpore is involved in Bond fundings
early christmas orchard

[Image: Screenshot-2021-11-13-at-11-58-00-Christ...g-Kong.png]
[+] 2 users Like singlon's post

(13-11-2021, 07:21 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I tend to agree with govt on this ...but she correctly pointed out that the rejection of vaccine injury claims is not transparent

The thing is this if scientifically the unvaxed have more serious bouts of covid19 infections and cause strains in hospitals ...then it is not wrong to pressure them by making them pay for the stubbornness. 

Similarly if a person becomes seriously ill due to vaccine, the govt should accept claims unless it can prove otherwise.

So far they mostly point to underlying conditions. But the key thing is that before you go for jab, they surveyed you and cleared you for the jab. Then to say it's underlying conditions and not claimable?

That's why the move to target unvaccinated and then to say that they cover the vaccinated is a very questionable claim... How to trust? Just trust them cos they govt? Then when your love ones die, it's good for nation building?

(13-11-2021, 07:27 PM)singlon Wrote:  The problem it is already a crime against Humanity under the Nuremburg codes.
They might be arrested.
early christmas orchard

the last call
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpvpYZI8eB4

https://api.time.com/wp-content/uploads/...quality=85&w=840

the final curtain call for the dark illuminati
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDZyP9URz4Y

Got 2 kids now?

(13-11-2021, 07:43 PM)Sticw Wrote:  So far they mostly point to underlying conditions. But the key thing is that before you go for jab, they surveyed you and cleared you for the jab. Then to say it's underlying conditions and not claimable?

That's why the move to target unvaccinated and then to say that they cover the vaccinated is a very questionable claim... How to trust? Just trust them cos they govt? Then when your love ones die, it's good for nation building?

IMHO, I guess that it is an impossible task to claim against the govt. here.... Laughing

(13-11-2021, 07:17 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  The beauty is all these looks very democratic some more..... Big Grin

No test no proof
no proof no count
no count no problem

Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

(13-11-2021, 04:39 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbO4-ACgTbI&t=79s

From IMH ??

Triple H... WWF?

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(13-11-2021, 07:27 PM)singlon Wrote:  The problem it is already a crime against Humanity under the Nuremburg codes.
They might be arrested.
early christmas orchard

would those in sg be arrested? hope to see them kena

(13-11-2021, 07:19 PM)singlon Wrote:  At this moment for Infor, planet earth 50% tio needles.
tio chongTu.
see no virus mention
does not exist.
This man can explain professionally in precise wording not more than it is required
he is in the patent business

do you have the link to the video?

(14-11-2021, 02:58 AM)happyharvest Wrote:  do you have the link to the video?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/xf1O2rewBBYz/
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

Is her meow meow smelly? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin