Which insect spray is not oily than bygone?

I noticed use bygone spray up the ceiling will have oil like that spill on the floor.

Got any other brand you spray up will not have any spill drop ?

Must be Goneby,😅

(03-04-2024, 09:30 PM)Ernesto Wrote:  Must be Goneby,😅

I use bygone spray up the ceiling will have spills

(03-04-2024, 09:32 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I use bygone spray up the ceiling will have spills
Why you spray up the ceiling? Your ceiling got insects or worms?     Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(03-04-2024, 09:37 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Why you spray up the ceiling? Your ceiling got insects or worms?     Thinking
Yalor why he needs spray at the celing,,,?

Ntuc may hv a water-based insect spray
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(03-04-2024, 09:49 PM)Ernesto Wrote:  Yalor why he needs spray at the celing,,,?
Got lizard leh and also kill some mold
(03-04-2024, 09:54 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Ntuc may hv a water-based insect spray

I mean spray up those mist don’t have thus spill on the floor or on your things.

Look for water based insect spray I got mine at ntuc. Less smell and water based easy to mop up if spray too much. Oil well oily lor.

(03-04-2024, 09:59 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Got lizard leh and also kill some mold

I mean spray up those mist don’t have thus spill on the floor or on your things.

Mold spray vinegar and wipe off. Lizard I use vacuum cleaner ro suck!😅

(03-04-2024, 09:28 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I noticed use bygone spray up the ceiling will have oil like that spill on the floor.

Got any other brand you spray up will not have any spill drop ?

have buy those water base one, but not effective to kill insect, but enough to kill your kkj.

(03-04-2024, 09:37 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Why you spray up the ceiling? Your ceiling got insects or worms?     Thinking

He scare spider and lizard watching him piak piak on the bed at nite... 

he buddhist, he believe in reincarnation,.. spider and lizard come form man..

(04-04-2024, 01:35 AM)victortan Wrote:  He scare spider and lizard watching him piak piak on the bed at nite... 

he buddhist, he believe in reincarnation,.. spider and lizard come form man..

Actually You don't believe we are soul within our physical body?

(04-04-2024, 01:44 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Actually You don't believe we are soul within our physical body?

I am a buddhist, i believe in reincarnation.

i think buddhism is more logical theory. 

If there is  god, then he is unfair, why some born rich and relax , dont need to work,
where else some born blind and born poor,,, work like shit also cannot get rich.

karma??? just look at yr current situation then u know what u did in yr previous life.

I can understand the quest for something less oily. It's like trying to find the golden ticket! From my experience, brands can be hit or miss, so I like to stick with the classics that have been tried and true. The real trick is balancing effectiveness with a residue-free finish. One thing I’ve learned over the years is to check out reviews from sites like PestControlCompanies.net for a rundown on what works and what doesn’t.
As for my own go-to, I’ve found that some of the newer formulas have that quick-dry feature, which is a real game changer. That way, it doesn't leave everything feeling like you just sprayed cooking oil around the house!