Which nuts are safe for gout?

Reporting from Livestrong, all types of nuts generally have low purine levels, or less than 50 mg. 

Several types of nuts are safe for gout, namely: 

Almond nut 
Cashew nut 
Pistachio nuts 
Walnuts
Macadamia nuts

Even though they are good for gout sufferers, consumption of nuts also needs to be limited because they are high in calories and fat.

https://health.kompas.com/read/24F151400...-daftarnya-
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

must reduce meat intake too...............drink apple cider vinegar - sure can help

really got to test it.
just eat a bit see ok or not. ok add a bit more. not ok with little means not ok.

Your precious own two nuts. Keep them safe and sound Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

My wife bought me a bottle of Gingko Biloba tablets to improve my memory. After 1 month, she asked if there has been any improvement. I replied to my Mrs in all honesty that I don't know because I can't remember to take any of those tablets. LOL!

(16-06-2024, 10:28 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Your precious own two nuts.  Keep them safe and sound Big Grin

I have a neighbour who has mental problems. He sits with his legs wide apart in the gym while in loose shorts without wearing any underwear. I finally told him one evening that I always suspected him to be crazy, but I can see his (he is) nuts. LOL!

Saw quite a lot about Coconut water and products for gout:

From quora

One time, I had a gout attack in my left knee and it wasn't pretty. The pain was so unbearable that I had trouble falling asleep. I couldn't even walk properly, let alone use the bathroom and come for meals, and had to rest my leg, even elevate it, and it still hurts. Then one day, I heard that coconut water and alkaline water can help reduce the swelling of the gout. Apparently, it's not just water that can help flush out the excess purines from your body. Coconut and alkaline water can help neutralize some of the excess purines in your body at a time, hence reducing the swelling and slowly easing the pain. Within a few days, the gout attack was gone and my knee was feeling better. i still have to watch my diet, though. you never know how much purines there are in your favorite foods.

(16-06-2024, 04:57 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I have a neighbour who has mental problems. He sits with his legs wide apart in the gym while in loose shorts without wearing any underwear. I finally told him one evening that I always suspected him to be crazy, but I can see his (he is) nuts. LOL!

Rotfl

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(16-06-2024, 04:57 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I have a neighbour who has mental problems. He sits with his legs wide apart in the gym while in loose shorts without wearing any underwear. I finally told him one evening that I always suspected him to be crazy, but I can see his (he is) nuts. LOL!

u should grab it... and twist it

Smile

He cud be doing it on purpose. Was he disappointed that you showed no ibterest?