Which payment is cheaper? Via debit card or PayPal?

just now I purchase adidas stuffs online,

there are debit card and paypal option

actually I wanna choose PayPal but later choose debit card.

I remember not sure some claim if you choose Pay Pal is slight expensive come service charge?

You buy from US website online is it? For US think Amazon better. As for payment mode, PayPal charge quite high fee so I think you may choose the correct mode debit card which also got fees but I think not as high as PayPal. Paypal is listed in US exchange btw.

(12-12-2023, 03:03 PM)sgh Wrote:  You buy from US website online is it? For US think Amazon better. As for payment mode, PayPal charge quite high fee so I think you may choose the correct mode debit card which also got fees but I think not as high as PayPal. Paypal is listed in US exchange btw.

nope is from SG website.

(12-12-2023, 03:05 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  nope is from SG website.

Then I think should be ok to use PayPal also. I have PayPal many years ago as I do freelance work for overseas client so they pay me in USD and I need a platform to receive the USD monies. Later found out PayPal rate to change USD to SGD really very bad.

(12-12-2023, 03:14 PM)sgh Wrote:  Then I think should be ok to use PayPal also. I have PayPal many years ago as I do freelance work for overseas client so they pay me in USD and I need a platform to receive the USD monies. Later found out PayPal rate to change USD to SGD really very bad.

Well is not about exchange rate there since I purchase via SG site Smile but they got offer Paypal payment too beside debit card.

So I not sure is it both the same charges as in the end I use debit card. Actually I not so like to key in my debit card number , exp mth and that special code. Is somehow like " open " risky come online purchase if one know your debit card number , exp mth and that 3 digital code that it....he/she can just key in and purchase stuffs using your debit card.

as you use paypal just enter your email will do.