Who audits totalisation board for TOTO when it issues Jackpot winnings weekly basis??

They publish a bangla winning 1st prize

Then a maid winning 1st prize

Psychologically, it is telling you that the poor and lowly can win big, brainwash you

And you forget that the winner can be anonymous, wat makes u think a bangla and maid not scared of getting kidnapped and identified? These people are more careful of their identity being revealed as back home, their families can be exposed and held ransom

SMH

(27-06-2023, 05:45 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  IAM talking abt 1st Prize jackpot winner
That one is the million range

That one the odds are very high
1 in 14m

Imagine lah, even u buy 10,000 tickets, also little effect on ur odds

You just end up 10,000 more chances to donate

Wahahahaha...

Of course HARD rah, even 4D also hard to strike ONLY 4 nos , still want to talk about 6 numbers????

DON'T FORGET NOW SO MANY Foreigner workers , etc in SG

They also bet at SPOOL , just hope can win BIG happy go back motherland retire rich.
On top with local population

You see How much SPOOL in fact earn.

(27-06-2023, 05:51 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  They publish a bangla winning 1st prize

Then a maid winning 1st prize

Psychologically, it is telling you that the poor and lowly can win big, brainwasg you

And you forget that the winner can be anonymous, wat makes u think a bangla and maid not scared of getting kidnapped and identified? These people are more careful of their identity being revealed as back home, their families can be exposed and held ransome

SMH

I remember Mainstream media got report One Malaysian Indian guy work as forklift driver.

He is the winner of the Big Sweep draw. Got do interview, he claim he still continue work in SG.

(27-06-2023, 05:54 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I remember Mainstream media got report One Malaysian Indian guy work as forklift driver.

He is the winner of the Big Sweep draw. Got do interview, he claim he still continue work in SG.

Yeah, Big Sweep is dying, not popular so they come up with such media gimmick

Like MLM promotion or going to church on a Sunday, make u feel that all is fair and you can win big too if a forklift driver can, so can u..

SMH

(27-06-2023, 05:58 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Yeah, Big Sweep is dying, not popular so they come up with such media gimmick

Like MLM promotion or going to church on a Sunday, make u feel that all is fair and you can win big too if a forklift driver can, so can u..

SMH

Last time actually u still got A bit of Chance win sometime from Big sweep

A lot like to buy on stalk.

Now spool change is auto gen from computer
Make it even harder to win from big sweep
Even 6 bucks also hard to win

(27-06-2023, 06:31 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Last time actually u still got A bit of Chance win sometime from Big sweep

A lot like to buy on stalk.

Now spool change is auto gen from computer
Make it even harder to win from big sweep
Even 6 bucks also hard to win

My message is forklift driver, bangla worker, maid, all are hired actors

I dun believe

(27-06-2023, 04:40 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  There's no flaw

I believe the odds do not allow TOTO to be won nearly every week, and sometimes by 2 to 3 winners

I will submit when two things are done

The identity of the winners not be anonymous

The winnings of each winner of the 1st prize be audited and captured as an outflow in the book and made public

Singar very safe. Privacy ? I never mind my photo front page.
[+] 1 user Likes Blin's post