Who do you believe – Pritam Singh or Raeesah Khan? Answer is not difficult

(23-12-2021, 01:54 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Yah, really waste resources and money. She lied and admitted, the COP already established that she lied. Whatever happened within her party is none of COP's biz.

Why dig and dig? Only 1 reason. To discredit WP and particularly PS.

If really want to dig, then why not dig VB. Why delay in correcting his false statement? I don't want to say lie because maybe he really don't know.

Singapore Parliament is really a National Kitchen. So much rojak cooking is done.

From using it for a Non-elected President,  to accuse as Xenophobes, abuse it to defend FTs under CECA, as a Wayang TV Show and now.

Current PAP brought shame to themselves.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Lie then come more lies..

Got season 2 or not

(24-12-2021, 01:07 PM)jameslee58@hotmail.com Wrote:  I believed this will become criminal case

How come?🤔

believe COP found the soft spot of WP...

The COP is wasting time and taxpayers money. They should just punish the liar severely and close the case. If they want to keep dragging WP on and on, then may as well drag her parents and husband in to see if they also egging her on to lie. Don't make sense right. So just punish her with a heavy fine and maybe 2 weeks jail so that in future no MP would dare lie in parliament.
[+] 2 users Like Instinct's post

Now no more news?
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

Gesti-109 I believed the person with a good heart will triumph
[+] 1 user Likes itangg12's post

(28-12-2021, 08:28 PM)Instinct Wrote:  The COP is wasting time and  taxpayers money. They should just punish the liar severely and close the case. If they want to keep dragging WP on and on, then may as well drag her parents and husband in to see if they also egging her on to lie. Don't make sense right. So just punish her with a heavy fine and maybe 2 weeks jail so that in future no MP would dare lie in parliament.
Well said, we need to have a deterrent sentence so that potential lairs do not lie again in Parliament.......case closed..... Angry Thinking

(28-12-2021, 08:58 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Now no more news?

The COP hearings were very brisk and brief.  Of course there was no way for the COP to merely do the job within a few hours or in one day.  There are quite a few witnesses to call up, and to give a chance to tell their side of the story.  Fair game.

It is the WP IBs who kept starting threads and kept posting and posting.........and posting for days, trying to defend their masters, which made it seem as if the COP was deliberating for day and days...........and days.

And then, they mixed up, and say that the COP is spending too much time on this matter, that it is a waste of taxpayers' monies, blah blah blah.

Now, you ask "no more news?".  It would be more correct to ask "No more posts from the IBs?"

(28-12-2021, 09:39 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The COP hearings were very brisk and brief.  Of course there was no way for the COP to merely do the job within a few hours or in one day.  There are quite a few witnesses to call up, and to give a chance to tell their side of the story.  Fair game.

It is the WP IBs who kept starting threads and kept posting and posting.........and posting for days, trying to defend their masters, which made it seem as if the COP was deliberating for day and days...........and days.

And then, they mixed up, and say that the COP is spending too much time on this matter, that it is a waste of taxpayers' monies, blah blah blah.

Now, you ask "no more news?".  It would be more correct to ask "No more posts from the IBs?"
We are waiting for season 2 to be on line...... Clapping Laughing

Even a goondu can also see the COP is going after WP and not really the liar. Like a trial within a trial that waste alot of time. Only the PLP dumbfark will bark after anyone who disagree with the COP 👹

(28-12-2021, 10:43 PM)Instinct Wrote:  Even a goondu can also see the COP is going after WP and not really the liar. Like a trial within a trial that waste alot of time. Only the PLP  dumbfark will bark after anyone who disagree with the COP 👹

I agreed. ET is trying so hard to assume, wtf

(28-12-2021, 10:56 PM)Kgliangp Wrote:  I agreed. ET is trying so hard to assume, wtf

He is showing the world that he is a lousy lawyer and not even a Top Notch Lawyer.

Even Allen & Glenhill should be rated as 2 Stars now.

Why nonsense has PAP hired?

(28-12-2021, 08:28 PM)Instinct Wrote:  The COP is wasting time and  taxpayers money. They should just punish the liar severely and close the case. If they want to keep dragging WP on and on, then may as well drag her parents and husband in to see if they also egging her on to lie. Don't make sense right. So just punish her with a heavy fine and maybe 2 weeks jail so that in future no MP would dare lie in parliament.
This is a sheer bully towards PS. Totally no respects to WP is equivalent to no respects towards the citizens that voted for WP. Why wud I want to support persons who are big bullies and ill-mannered, let alone voting for them?

(28-12-2021, 10:43 PM)Instinct Wrote:  Even a goondu can also see the COP is going after WP and not really the liar. Like a trial within a trial that waste alot of time. Only the PLP  dumbfark will bark after anyone who disagree with the COP 👹

(28-12-2021, 10:56 PM)Kgliangp Wrote:  I agreed. ET is trying so hard to assume, wtf

(29-12-2021, 12:54 AM)Ola Wrote:  He is showing the world that he is a lousy lawyer and not even a Top Notch Lawyer.

Even Allen & Glenhill should be rated as 2 Stars now.

Why nonsense has PAP hired?

(29-12-2021, 09:48 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  This is a sheer bully towards PS. Totally no respects to WP is equivalent to no respects towards the citizens that voted for WP.
From the telecasted COP, I also think ET is the 'big bully' .......he is only going after PS blood, and also WP blood in general..... Angry crying
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(29-12-2021, 09:48 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  This is a sheer bully towards PS. Totally no respects to WP is equivalent to no respects towards the citizens that voted for WP.  Why wud I want to support persons who are big bullies and ill-mannered, let alone voting for them?

(29-12-2021, 10:08 AM)debono Wrote:  From the telecasted COP, I also think ET is the 'big bully' .......he is only going after PS blood, and also WP blood in general..... Angry crying
Bro, pls look at my amended post.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(28-12-2021, 10:14 PM)debono Wrote:  We are waiting for season 2 to be on line...... Clapping Laughing

Season 2 will come if WP wishes to pawn itself again.

(29-12-2021, 10:13 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  Bro, pls look at my amended post.

Noted..... Clapping

(28-12-2021, 09:39 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The COP hearings were very brisk and brief.  Of course there was no way for the COP to merely do the job within a few hours or in one day.  There are quite a few witnesses to call up, and to give a chance to tell their side of the story.  Fair game.

Don't you find it absurd that COP is held in Parliament and not in Court?

Why is Parliament session held over Non- National issue but rather, over a sacked Minister who lied?

Does PAP have jurisdiction over such legal matters in their own hands?

Or the Constitution is set up like suka- suka.

(30-12-2021, 08:06 AM)Ola Wrote:  Don't you find it absurd that COP is held in Parliament and not in Court?

Why is Parliament session held over Non- National issue but rather, over a sacked Minister who lied?

Does PAP have jurisdiction over such legal matters in their own hands?

Or the Constitution is set up like suka- suka.

It would be absurd indeed if the COP is held in court.

Parliament is the highest law making body in the land.  Laws enacted in Parliament are called Statutes or Acts of Parliament.

CPF Act.  Income Tax Act.  Companies Act.  POFMA(ct)

Even the High Court/Supreme Court is BOUND by the laws enacted in Parliament.

Parliament is NOT subordinated to a court, any court.

This is why SCMP correctly called your idol, RK, a lawmaker (ex-lawmaker now).

A lot of you think that electing an electoral candidate is main-main (play-play), as long as he/she says he/she will go to Parliament and OPPOSE PAP, speak about CECA, you will vote for him/her.  Even a monkey will do.  Just oppose PAP.

And yes, RK spoke about the law on hijab.  Faizal spoke about the law for having a halal kitchen in naval ships.  Everything in society is about law, isn't it?  That's how civilisations are organized right. Now tell me, what is it they spoke about opposed PAP which I heard so much about during campaigning?

Right.  Vote for more RK in the next GE.  Well done.

But when we get more entertainment again, do not embarrass yourself by suggesting that the COP should be held in a court....even the stupid Sentinel would not suggest that, but you did.