Who else got your sinopharm jab appt?

I finally got slots for this vaccine...

This means finally the vaccine had arrived.

What's the cost?

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

For healthy people and below 60 years old, 2 doses will be enough. Maybe can cover you all the way to ...

If you are above 60, can take the anti-body test after 3 months. Not happy, take another dose.

(27-08-2021, 10:51 PM)Sticw Wrote:  I finally got slots for this vaccine...

Which clinic?

Don't know whether the latest batch has any temperature gauge.

(27-08-2021, 11:17 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  What's the cost?

$148 for 2 doses.

(27-08-2021, 11:18 PM)Clyde Wrote:  Which clinic?

Raffles medical

(28-08-2021, 01:28 AM)Sticw Wrote:  $148 for 2 doses.

Why not take Sinovac instead? My friend went for it and it costs 20+ per dose (some other places 10+ per dose). Is Sinopharm superior?

(28-08-2021, 05:54 AM)Levin Wrote:  Why not take Sinovac instead? My friend went for it and it costs 20+ per dose (some other places 10+ per dose). Is Sinopharm superior?

That Sinovac's batch was manufactured in January and paid for by MOH. No more such thing. Now, these doses are brought in by the clinics or hospitals. The latter is better at bringing them in. These are likely manufactured recently. The cost should be higher. Even with the new batch brought in, the cost will be likely the same. Likely, no more subsidized by MOH.

Wish to check, for the second dose of Sinopharm, is it painful during poking of the needle? Also whether there is any temperature gauge?

Why pay more? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(28-08-2021, 06:22 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Why pay more? Big Grin

One fresh, one old stock. The former one likes not subsidized lor. The old one is about 7-8 months old.

(28-08-2021, 06:22 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Why pay more? Big Grin

I like to decide what goes into my body. So at least if I die from it I don't blame the govt. Smile

(28-08-2021, 04:34 AM)Sticw Wrote:  Raffles medical

Just to check - I registered with Raffles Medical but they didn't call me regarding the availability of Sinopharm vaccine.

How did they contact you? Through email?

Thanks.

(28-08-2021, 10:29 AM)sporeguy Wrote:  Just to check - I registered with Raffles Medical but they didn't call me regarding the availability of Sinopharm vaccine.

How did they contact you? Through email?

Thanks.

Yes all via email. Check your junk box.
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post