Who in SGtalk, jabbed and have complication?

I am an anti-white country selling thieves and SGtalk community can vouch for that. 

I jabbed, my family, my relatives, my friends, my colleagues, my peers, and what have you ...... JABBBED .... NON have complications.

NOW, I ask those in SGTalk who have jabbed ..... what complication you can state?

Let's get it done and we can move forward .... if your time is up, no need for a jab to get you over the line .... many other things will.

It's ok if you are pussy over the jab ... stop spreading fear because of your selfishness and ego.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

You Kia si Kia su go jabbed mRNA liao next time got problem don't kpkb. Want to jab also need to find out more about the vaccine first. Cannot just rely on the so called medical experts. Medical experts are under pressure by big pharma.
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

Bet many will go jab liao... cuz they can't wait to chiong KTVs  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

I didn't jab, in fact I wish to tio Covid19 delta variant so that my natural immune system can recognize the virus and produce natural antibodies to fight. Many did that and recovers, same to those vaccinated, all must be equal, we cannot divide the people.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

I have already jabbed...nothing happen only mild fever thats all.

(21-07-2021, 08:43 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  I didn't jab, in fact I wish to tio Covid19 delta variant so that my natural immune system can recognize the virus and produce natural antibodies to fight. Many did that and recovers, same to those vaccinated, all must be equal, we cannot divide the people.
if there is little or no symptoms when infected, the antibodies produced in your body may not be enough to defend against next infection. hence some recovered patients were asked to take 1 jab after recovered.

but if u kena jialat jialat, u may suffer from long covid.

It is not the short term effects that you should worry unless you have a medical condition. It is the unknown longer term effects for mRNA that is worrisome.

It is your call. Now got Sinovac. If you still want mRNA then be prepared for the worst case scenario. Good luck.

(21-07-2021, 06:45 AM)winbig Wrote:  You Kia si Kia su go jabbed mRNA liao next time got problem don't kpkb. Want to jab also need to find out more about the vaccine first. Cannot just rely on the so called medical experts. Medical experts are under pressure by big pharma.

Next time then come and say, now got India variant, very power can put me in ICU and later maybe black fungus.
Find out more from social media with quack doctors and those who suddenly have PHD in genome or medicine researcher?
In front got fire, want to save water for next fire

(21-07-2021, 09:05 AM)RichDad Wrote:  It is not the short term effects that you should worry unless you have a medical condition. It is the unknown longer term effects for mRNA that is worrisome.

It is your call. Now got Sinovac.  If you still want mRNA then be prepared for the worst case scenario. Good luck.

So you jabbed with Sinovac?

(21-07-2021, 08:43 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  I didn't jab, in fact I wish to tio Covid19 delta variant so that my natural immune system can recognize the virus and produce natural antibodies to fight. Many did that and recovers, same to those vaccinated, all must be equal, we cannot divide the people.

There are long-term serious illnesses tied after recovering from Covid, its is a known fact .... if you dun mind then it's ok.

hahahahaha!

(21-07-2021, 04:19 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  
(21-07-2021, 09:05 AM)RichDad Wrote:  It is not the short term effects that you should worry unless you have a medical condition. It is the unknown longer term effects for mRNA that is worrisome.

It is your call. Now got Sinovac.  If you still want mRNA then be prepared for the worst case scenario. Good luck.

So you jabbed with Sinovac?

Yes, of course.   I for safety first.
Thumbs Up 

(21-07-2021, 04:47 PM)RichDad Wrote:  
(21-07-2021, 04:19 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  So you jabbed with Sinovac?

Yes, of course.   I for safety first.

Good to know ... as long as you jab it will be good for all

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

The feedback from some people who take mRNA vaccines. In order to reduce or prevent side effects, they drink coconut water before vaccinations. This information seem to be passed down from different directions.

tangsen
u are saying the same thing as sgbutt last yr
quickly get jabb and get over it and back to bormal
u still dont get it
there is not going to go vack to normal
the dark ones want to control humanity
anytime we almost back to normal
they will quickly come up with someting to set us back again
eg variants, black mama, later food shortage etc
they want control