Who is Abdul Somad Batubara?

Who is Abdul Somad Batubara?

So many of these moronic extremist talebans around our region ...waiting anxiously to take over our island home which they say belong to them , part of the malaya riau archipelogo.

Still so many blur blur sotongs , with PHD s somemore welcome them directly indirectly by pulling down our dear island home.
Lky will rise up to slap , cane each of them till they wake up from deep slumber.

Religion of piece

Sell Kachang puteh one is it?

(27-05-2022, 01:28 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Sell Kachang puteh one is it?

Sell backside!  Rotfl

This feller is clearly an extremist and his  teaching can lead to problems.

However, I think there is no use to block him from coming to Singapore. How does that help to stop his teachings when we have the Internet?

In fact they should let him come track his movements and see who his contacts are in Singapore so we can monitor these people. We lost an opportunity to track potentially dangerous elements.

The other thing is does he constantly attack Singapore or just one time? ...Guy talks anlot and everyday he talks having lectures. If he only talks about Singapore once ....it is not very wise to block him and antagonise him to attack Singapore every other day.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Cannot lah...common sense...u tink the believers r like u , so intelligent, rational.
Religious teachers of toxic teachings r worse than cancer.
These stewpig followers r blind , v irrational , get agitated n become violent easily when they see him in person n when he preaches , the entire mob will go wild...once out of control, u take respinsibility or not?
Preachers r normally v charismatic with an aura of invincibility can easily convince the fools to shed blood for their twisted violent religion.
In short, these nincoopoohs respect thsese preachers as God or God' disciple.
Never play pray with religious matters...

Sumwan said sud embrace FT de  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin