given china today dire economy n if he only hv 1 yr lifespan will attack taiwan ?

china dire economy is dieing day by day
all 4 engines of growth is declining slowly n surely

would xi act recklessly want to complete his legacy to attack twn to unify if he has only hv 1 more yr to live maybe beos of certain illness /

(02-07-2023, 03:18 PM)talky Wrote:  china dire economy is dieing day by day

would xi act recklessly want to complete his legacy to attack twn to unify if he has only hv 1 more yr to live maybe beos of certain illness /

Oh coz yes. Xi need to liberate Taiwanese mei mei from all the sex maniacs in taiwan.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

S.H.E singer Ella Chen says she was sexually assaulted at a young age | The Straits Times https://www.straitstimes.com/life/entert...-young-age

(02-07-2023, 03:18 PM)talky Wrote:  china dire economy is dieing day by day

No. China will not attack Taiwan lah.
Dont be foolish. It will attack its enemy.
枪口绝对是对外,不是对内。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

in fact for china it has more glory to reclaim the big pc of land fr russia than to attack twn

(02-07-2023, 06:20 PM)Omnipresent88 Wrote:  S.H.E singer Ella Chen says she was sexually assaulted at a young age | The Straits Times https://www.straitstimes.com/life/entert...-young-age

How come her hair become long already? She always sport short hair.